[3.2] Spectral Shield Throw - Gladiator - Pure Phys

"
pphnx wrote:
Why dont you use empower on in SST links?

The benefit of empower is pretty low compared to what you would get from something else like Chance to Bleed or Damage on Full life.

Started Uber Elder over the weekend. My best attempt was getting both to 50%. That fight is a mess overall. I don't think it's impossible for Pure Phys Gladiator SST to get it done, but it's not easy. I'll probably need to be around 700k dps with high enough spell block to get it done.

Also, to note I specced out of blood explosions and I was kinda shocked how my map clear time didn't really drop off. With my current setup I'm still 1-2 shotting big packs. This is probably countered by how easy it is to keep high stacks of VR with Versatile Combatant
hmm, projectile damage doesn't increase the bleed damage?
What's about making a more advanced version of the build, going elemental especially cold?

Converting 90% of the damage to cold via Hrimmsorrows gloves + winter spirit in tree, adding hatred, penetrations from equipment and last but not least use a shaper stat stick as main weapon to boost further cold damage / penetration?

The bleedexplosion subtheme will continue on the last 10% physical damage, but the scaling with cold damage should be higher - elemental damage with weapons on jewelery is another possibility.

Enemy resistances can be lowered via frost bomb + fangs of frost passive, so a cold penetration gem is not really neccessary, and 2 strong gems elemental focus / elemental damage with weapons will be available.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info