[3.2] Spectral Shield Throw - Gladiator - Pure Phys

Hey ho, saw your guide when i posted mine. Since i dont have a lot of time to write guides, i wrote about 3 days befor i tried to posted my unfinished guide and then i saw yours :(
None the less, i like your guide, its way more polished then mine, but i think, some of your skills and passives would have a better option...(maybe its just what i prefere, but who knows? :D )

Maybe we should put ours together and discuss about it. :)
I checked and it appears that Pierce does not work with SST. So Lioneye's vision is a bad idea. Well unless it works somehow in a way I wouldn't think.
Can someone confirm that I'm right?
"
bastimars wrote:
I checked and it appears that Pierce does not work with SST. So Lioneye's vision is a bad idea. Well unless it works somehow in a way I wouldn't think.

The main hit (shield) cannot pierce. But shards can.
"
bastimars wrote:

Pierce works kinda weird with SST, it won't make the actual shield pierce, but it does make the smaller shatter projectiles pierce.

It's kinda like how frost blades scales the two parts of it differently, only in this case it's just modifying the second stage rather than the first. I hope that helps!
"
baerendude wrote:
Hey ho, saw your guide when i posted mine. Since i dont have a lot of time to write guides, i wrote about 3 days befor i tried to posted my unfinished guide and then i saw yours :(
None the less, i like your guide, its way more polished then mine, but i think, some of your skills and passives would have a better option...(maybe its just what i prefere, but who knows? :D )

Maybe we should put ours together and discuss about it. :)

I'm absolutely down to hear what you have to say! It's a new skill and I'm just figuring it out as best I can and sharing what I do know hahaha. If you want to PM me that works, or you can always send me a message on discord! @psdoug315
i pm'd you. Would be glad to see your response. Maybe we can get the best SST Glad build together ^^
go to my profile check out my build mines bit different then urs but i get your buff'd damage while not buff'd.
So I worked on that all day and that is what I think could be very interesting:

Tree:

Build:

I took a lot of ideas from you, Baerendude.
But I took a lot of bleeding in the skill Tree.
I get a good DPS and so the bleeding damage is interesting. With Crimson Dance I can apply 280% the base damage dealt by SST.

I agree that you have to switch between Fork and Slower projectile.

If you see something stupid in the tree, tell me because even if I spent all day on it, It's the first time I theorise a build.
Hi Guys,

I have also been playing this build so far this season.

My findings;

I prefer to not use fork OR chain, instead i use;

SST->FA->PPAD->Brutality->Maim (only got 5 link at the moment)
For a 6th i am not sure between empower, slower proj or using fork

For AOE i have found that the bleed AOE from the Gratuitous Violence is more than enough to practically one shot packs. But i have also put some more bleed damage in tree and am kind of going a hybrid of bleed and projectile damage and so far it is going well!

my profile;
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mwickings/characters

The one thing i am not sure on yet is if it is worth picking up 2 extra frenzy charges from the tree or not for blood rage, i am not convinced.
"
Hi Guys,

I have also been playing this build so far this season.

My findings;

I prefer to not use fork OR chain, instead i use;

SST->FA->PPAD->Brutality->Maim (only got 5 link at the moment)
For a 6th i am not sure between empower, slower proj or using fork

For AOE i have found that the bleed AOE from the Gratuitous Violence is more than enough to practically one shot packs. But i have also put some more bleed damage in tree and am kind of going a hybrid of bleed and projectile damage and so far it is going well!

my profile;
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mwickings/characters

The one thing i am not sure on yet is if it is worth picking up 2 extra frenzy charges from the tree or not for blood rage, i am not convinced.

Oh man!
Read we did almost the same I think!
i'm glad you also thought about bleeding. And by the way, I think that you don't need to pick Born to fight. It is useless because you deal ranged damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info