[3.3] CHAOS-FIRE-INQUISITOR | feat. Magma Orb - All Content incl. UBER ELDER! Budget friendly!

Hey thanks for the quick reply!

I think you misread my question though. I was asking what your thoughts are for hierophant magma orb totems vs self-cast magma orb inquisitor :p
"
Either you are extremely unlucky or im really lucky. I crafted 3 rings so far, one for a friend and one that I found myself just for fun. I crafted only my first with chaos and the others with alt/aug.

Maybe a little of both. I tried everything, Scour alch, Chaos spam, alt aug.

I got Poachers mark 3 times and warlords mark once.
"
Bibibabibu wrote:

I think you misread my question though. I was asking what your thoughts are for hierophant magma orb totems vs self-cast magma orb inquisitor :p

4-5 totems casting magma orb could possibly be the laggiest spec anybody has ever suggested. If you're playing on a space-ship you should definitely try it and show us the video.

With these equips I'm standing at about half of your damage shown in your build. Are the skill gems my only issue here? Or is there other improvements I can make?
Hello,

Thanks for the build, I started something similar and you gave me some solid advice in your guide ! It is extremely clear and well organised :-)

Checking the body armor, what about going for a belly ? We would loose some dmg and evasion but the extra life should be very welcome in a build that it's lacking a bit of it; what do you think ?

In terms of feeling, I'm having some troubles to place the orbs using COE and SP...For the moment (T11) I'm using a decoy to at least be sure to hit the boss :-). Is it getting better with more cast speed ?

Cheers

"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:

With these equips I'm standing at about half of your damage shown in your build. Are the skill gems my only issue here? Or is there other improvements I can make?

21 Morb makes a huge diffrence. Castspeed and Proj damage on gloves and the +1 and 1.5% crit from chest make it a 7.5 Link essentially. Your on a really good way. Crafting the chest should be you last item. Its a quite tricky and expensive process if your unlucky. I blew pretty much over 900 chaos to get my result (and its not even THAT good). Maybe I was kinda unlucky myself on that one.

"
"
Bibibabibu wrote:

4-5 totems casting magma orb could possibly be the laggiest spec anybody has ever suggested. If you're playing on a space-ship you should definitely try it and show us the video.

I think it would be a quite fun spec to try. The new hierophant is interesting. I did make a magma orb totem chieftain some time ago with tukohamas and it was kinda tough to get really good damage. You should take your time PoB to flesh out the ideas first
Is magma orb + gloomfang still working? Because I reached lvl 77 and gloom its not adding the chaos damage. Is this a bug or nerf. Cause if this is true build is dead.
"
bdplaya wrote:
Is magma orb + gloomfang still working? Because I reached lvl 77 and gloom its not adding the chaos damage. Is this a bug or nerf. Cause if this is true build is dead.

Its not adding the chaos damage to your tooltip dps. The chaos is added the further your ball bounces, adding 20% each bounce. At 6 chains the ball does 120% more damage. So you want to stand the furthest away from your target so you can hit them with the last bounces. Also the final ones have massive AOE from the Inevitability Threshold jewels. A good indicator are the purple explosions when the chaos damage is dealing the killing blow.
Is the 40% to magma orb damage enchant any good or should I really be aiming for the chains an additional time enchant. Enjoying the build, thank you for the guide.

p.s. also having terrible luck trying to roll a warlords mark ring.
Last edited by nickatron19 on Mar 11, 2018, 9:37:34 PM
I Wonder why we don't use Herald of Ash? the "More Spell Damage" Isn't worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info