[3.3] CHAOS-FIRE-INQUISITOR | feat. Magma Orb - All Content incl. UBER ELDER! Budget friendly!

I did the MS build last league and wanted to follow the author to this build for Bestiary. However, this skill just kills my eyes. Am I just getting old or does Magma Orb really strobe out the screen?

Anyway -- thanks GornoDD -- I really enjoy your build guide style, wish I could follow you this league. Have fun!
What do you think about using Windshriek (new fated windscream) instead of doedre's damning.

It at least gives you some useful stats and frees up room for a decent opal ring.

Why should we leave orb of stroms at lvl 1 and support it with gloves?

Could we just lvl it up for more mana cost and therefore higher arcane surge?
"
Cyas wrote:
What do you think about using Windshriek (new fated windscream) instead of doedre's damning.

It at least gives you some useful stats and frees up room for a decent opal ring.

I actually like Windshriek. Does the Curse AoE work with Blasphemy? I havent found any confirmed information about this. Rare boots can have quite alot of Life on them on the other hand. If you get a good Ring with alot of life, maybe even a coral ring it would be a better solution than Doedres.

My goal is to corrupt a Gloomfang for the +1 curse. They are dropping in price daily and soon they will end up at 1c or even 1alch.
Thank you for the guide, GornoDD!
I've been wanting to try Magma Orb as main skill for a while.

Couple of questions I have so far:
- Is there a reason why you exclude wands as weapon in the guide?
- What sort of flask would you recommend to be used in place of the Dying Sun?
At first: Thanks for your enjoyable builds.
Yesterday I finally got my elder ring...now I'm thinking about to wear the windshriek boots and changing the Doedres Damning for a Mark of the Shaper ring ( If I will ever get one of them^^).
Could be a nice damage boost imo.
I've burned every chaos i have on trying to craft this ring. God damn it, it feels like it's less than 5% chance. might have to ditch this build soon, can't farm anything other than a blue T1 reliably.
First of all, thanks for the guide! I've played the past seasons only Ranger/elebuzzsaw and with the new season I wanted to try something new. The build seems pretty fine and I tried it out. So far, everything seems fine. It would be nice if GornoDD could the guide up to date. While gathering more information and possibilitys I'm pretty sure we're able to run a great build later on.

There are so many things to try. For example:
Spoiler

Helmet:
- Why do we run Starkonja? Heretic's Veil or Doedre's Scorn could be another opportunity

Spoiler
Boots:
- Windshriek could be a great choice instead of using Doedre's damning. A ring can have in addition a great life pool + res + damage boost, tho those rings are quite expensive.

There are for sure more things to talk about.
Hello guys,
im am wondering how you crafted your elder rings (im noob in crafting). So how it is possible to craft it? Is it right that i have to buy an elder ring with any roll and then spam chaos on it till i get worlords mark on hit or will it lose the elder property?
"
Kelpou wrote:
Hello guys,
im am wondering how you crafted your elder rings (im noob in crafting). So how it is possible to craft it? Is it right that i have to buy an elder ring with any roll and then spam chaos on it till i get worlords mark on hit or will it lose the elder property?

I recommend crafting with alts first. Its not as expensive but can take quite a long time. Also you need to make sure its a >ilvl 75 ring. ilvl 80 is even better cause you pretty much get double the chance to roll it.

"
CutMySoul wrote:
First of all, thanks for the guide! I've played the past seasons only Ranger/elebuzzsaw and with the new season I wanted to try something new. The build seems pretty fine and I tried it out. So far, everything seems fine. It would be nice if GornoDD could the guide up to date. While gathering more information and possibilitys I'm pretty sure we're able to run a great build later on.

There are so many things to try. For example:
Spoiler

Helmet:
- Why do we run Starkonja? Heretic's Veil or Doedre's Scorn could be another opportunity

Spoiler
Boots:
- Windshriek could be a great choice instead of using Doedre's damning. A ring can have in addition a great life pool + res + damage boost, tho those rings are quite expensive.

There are for sure more things to talk about.

This build totally open for discussion. My other build the Ele Claw Inquisitor was also improved by some players and is the strong built that it is today for that exact reason.

Right now im very busy with my own character in the little time I have to play. This weekend I will pretty much weave all the gathered info into the guide. Dont expect any dramatic changes.

Regarding the helmet, I really like starkonyas for the big life, attack speed and high evasion. The build is a bit desperate for Life and I would rather pick a well rolled Rare helmet over those you mentioned. Especially a Shaper/Elder Helmet with some mods would also be pretty good

Windshriek is a bit more expensive than Doedres, but better overall better.
Last edited by GornoDD on Mar 7, 2018, 1:19:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info