[3.3] CHAOS-FIRE-INQUISITOR | feat. Magma Orb - All Content incl. UBER ELDER! Budget friendly!

I'm really interested in trying this on a DeadEye. +1 Chain, +50% aoe, +1 proj seem like it would do pretty well. Only issue is access to spell damage nodes.. pretty limited to projectile damage
"
Xercyst wrote:
I'm really interested in trying this on a DeadEye. +1 Chain, +50% aoe, +1 proj seem like it would do pretty well. Only issue is access to spell damage nodes.. pretty limited to projectile damage

Deadeye cant ignore resists and the chain is already kinda hard to hit on thr last bounce. The added evasion seems good on the other hand.
Gorno,

You took a cold node at Snowforged notable instead of fire node in de lvl93 tree.
Just a FYI ;)

At work right now so can't check if it's also in the PoB pastebin.
"
tsjatupa wrote:
Gorno,

You took a cold node at Snowforged notable instead of fire node in de lvl93 tree.
Just a FYI ;)

At work right now so can't check if it's also in the PoB pastebin.

Ah yeah thanks pointing that out. I just quickly put the tree together in PoB and the pathing is somethimes suboptimal.
How does empower compared to increased area of effect?
Feels like it will give a lot more dmg unless the overlap is huge with inc aoe
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:
How does empower compared to increased area of effect?
Feels like it will give a lot more dmg unless the overlap is huge with inc aoe

Its ALOT weaker than conc for single target (21% less). For clearing incerased area is ofc much better.
After ~200 chaos I finally managed to craft this

The mod is so rare, I would say it's not worth crafting your own ring if this is your starter build. Better to save up and buy one.
Last edited by Cyas on Mar 10, 2018, 2:20:52 PM
Hey mate , really nice build and guide but i was wondering why does ur dmg seems kinda low , compared to other magma orb videos , are u wearing the best high budget gear or is there a better way to improve the dmg even more?
Hey Gorno, I tried your ele claw inq build last league and it was the best build I've played by far.

I'm interested to try magma orb this league. What are your thoughts of self-cast vs hierophant magma orb totems, in terms of damage and survivability? My goal is to take down uber elder this league.

Thanks alot!
"
_S_N_A_K_E_ wrote:
Hey mate , really nice build and guide but i was wondering why does ur dmg seems kinda low , compared to other magma orb videos , are u wearing the best high budget gear or is there a better way to improve the dmg even more?

Im invested quite heavy in defenses compare to other builds as well as having a feelgood style. I think about 4-5mil damage is enough to very comfortably kill all content.

You could easily get MUCH more damage than this. Going dual void battery + Anger + HoF. But I rather have a relaxed movement skill and evasion as an actualy defensive mechanic. Mathils build had about 30% more damage than this build with this method. Having such high damage is not really necessary, but you can go down that route If you really want to.

You could instead even cut more damage and go down an even tankier route. just saying...
Even 2-3mil shaper dps is still really solid. The builds that killed uber-elder in some cases only had around 1-2mil

For my builds I never go full retard with damage. I just want enough to be able to kill all content even with bad gear while still having good survivability.

"
Bibibabibu wrote:
Hey Gorno, I tried your ele claw inq build last league and it was the best build I've played by far.

I'm interested to try magma orb this league. What are your thoughts of self-cast vs hierophant magma orb totems, in terms of damage and survivability? My goal is to take down uber elder this league.

Thanks alot!

As of right now I really think the Morb build is a bit more advanced and not super beginner friendly. The Molten Build plays much smoother from start to finish. The Morb-build really need the elder ring and gloomfang to come to life.

"
Cyas wrote:
After ~200 chaos I finally managed to craft this

The mod is so rare, I would say it's not worth crafting your own ring if this is your starter build. Better to save up and buy one.

Either you are extremely unlucky or im really lucky. I crafted 3 rings so far, one for a friend and one that I found myself just for fun. I crafted only my first with chaos and the others with alt/aug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info