Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

Really sad that Spectre's (especially Tukohama's Vanguards) are still terribly powerful with little to no investment. Also no other buffs or nerfs to underused/overused skills. Ascendency reworks are great, but if you still have to use the same old skills with them it's problematic...
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Added a new Support Gem - Summon Phantasm on Kill: Causes supported skills or minions created by supported skills to summon a Phantasm minion on landing a killing blow.
That's an awkward wording. I take it to mean...

'Causes supported skills to summon a Phantasm minion on landing a killing blow. Minions created by supported skills also trigger this effect'. Correct?

On different notes...

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Enabled that Rogue Exile we said we added last time, but this time we really mean it. Or do we...?
LOL!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Added two-ish new vendor recipes.
Fishing confirmed.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Added 6 new Grandmasters and updated or replaced 5 others.
I assume these are related to the Bestiary? Update five to talk about the new masters, I assume, and then 6 new masters? Wow. - edit: I must have been mentally blocking Hall of Grandmasters, lol.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Mar 1, 2018, 8:13:05 AM
"
Nishrek wrote:
So, Ice Spear still sucks, I suppose?
So can the only map where I can drop Elder items now is the map where he sits? No on any other influenced by him?
Elder items prices will skyrocket
GL farming them then...

It means Elder items can only drop from him and not on any monster on that map he currently in. U can still find them in Elder influenced maps as before. Just no extra items from monsters in where he is sits.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I assume these are related to the Bestiary? Update five to talk about the new masters, I assume, and then 6 new masters? Wow.

That's about Hall of Grandmasters map.
"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I assume these are related to the Bestiary? Update five to talk about the new masters, I assume, and then 6 new masters? Wow.

That's about Hall of Grandmasters map.

Doh! Why did I not think of that? Mental block I guess. Thanks.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Nishrek wrote:

IceSpear, CI, ES, - everything went unplayable..

after all PoE is a game probably for consoles now, where hack and slash rules the world..
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:
"
Kitnomara wrote:
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:
Why do they reduced trap duration so much ?
because they made it so the skills now cast even when the traps expire instead of just poofing as they use to,

Yes, but for why ? absolutely useless .

No, actually.
They just turned traps into delayed mines.

After 4 seconds they go off, which means you can use them for ranged attacks/spells *MUCH* easier. Lightning trap just got a serious usage buff. Just drop and retreat, they'll go off (unless you replace them with new traps). Reduced duration should also shorten the trigger timer.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Loooool I've made CI ST Juggernaut Wooot xD maybe it's a decent patch after all ;)
Seeing is believing
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
"
Nishrek wrote:

IceSpear, CI, ES, - everything went unplayable..

after all PoE is a game probably for consoles now, where hack and slash rules the world..

https://pastebin.com/qd9ZJfST

yeah, ci and es are unplayable

just use your brains, everything is this game is playable and fun, just some things are better and some worse, obviously
And those nodes between "Deep Wisdom" and "Arcane Focus" nodes that were removed in the witch area in previous patches? Nothing there? The game will have more nodes removed like those in next future? The tree is becoming weird with things like these!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info