Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

when is the patch usually released? my internet is damn slow
No QoL changes. Disappointed.
Slayer again needs to compensate the nerf with around 3 skillpoints, getting ugly.
Strength of them is overrated anyway, most cheap slayer builds maybe got a good survivability, but the damage was not too great if you plan to skill a lot of life.
GGG. I F***ing love you guys but can i please please please have a gore Freezing Pulse or something like that. I have been using this skill for 6 years and i would love to slap a fat MTX on that bad boy. Arc got 1 and i think freezing pulse is over due :) P.S. the supporter packs are Sick AF.
RIP trickster. All that chaos gone. No point of even playing now.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
left off cost of Fortune Favors the Brave.

Uh, they left off all the other mods as well. what are the mods that we will have?
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Please document your edits, Bex... makes it a whole lot easier than trying to figure out if anything significant was changed.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile 3.2.0 - Bestiary League

Marauder - Berserker
  • Added a new mechanic - Rage: Maximum Rage is 50. You lose 1 Rage every 0.5 seconds if you have not been Hit or gained Rage Recently. You gain 1% increased Attack Damage per 1 Rage, 1% increased Attack Speed per 2 Rage, and 1% increased Movement Speed per 5 Rage. Lose 0.1% of your maximum Life per second per 1 Rage.
  • War Bringer: Now also grants 5 Rage when you use a Warcry.
  • Crave the Slaughter has been completely reworked. It now grants 1 Rage when you kill an Enemy, and 10% chance to gain 1 Rage when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy.
  • Rite of Ruin: Now requires Crave the Slaughter. The small passive leading to the notable now grants 6% increased Attack Speed rather than 14% increased Armour. The notable has been completely reworked, and now doubles the effects granted by having Rage, and you cannot be Stunned while you have at least 25 Rage.
  • Aspect of Carnage: No longer requires Crave the Slaughter.

I don't know if it has been ansered before, but in my pov this is essential.

Where is the nerf of Pain Reaver? You changed damage against Attack Damage and killed Spellzerkers. Forgot it here or changed it again to all kind of damage?
RIP

No Gem Balance :(
~ Seph
fixed instance crash means people without ssd can play again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info