Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

"
traitorzz wrote:
Underwhelming.

No spell damage balance at all. Frostbolt is still way above other spells in term of per hit dmg. See you in 4.0.

Most of spell gems are trash, same for totems, ancestral warchief is fckin op where other hit nothing with best gear... League to skip.
"
Many maps have undergone monster density changes to bring them closer in-line with each other.

I smell pack of 3 mobs each...
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WTS Jouneymans Cartographer's Sextant 1 alt
Git R Dun!
"
Completed 27 ChallengesSierraRomeo wrote:
Great patch looks good. Not to happy with the necromancer changes but I played one of those last season and not planning to again this seasons so doesn't really affect me.

For the future though I would like the option to pay a subscription for 'premium services' whereby I can earn MTX points. I would pay a monthly fee for this game no problems.

I would also like the ability to exclude from public search any game that is being streamed, be notified if any person whose party I join is streaming and have an in game social list of current streamers with their streamed/non-streamed ratio of playtime shown so I can add them to ignore list. I don't use twitch, I don't understand why anyone would watch someone else play a game they own and could be playing and I am not interested in associating with people like that.

This is either an elaborate ruse post or I sincerely want my life to end
"

Nope I am dead serious. i would pay 20 usd a month for the ability to earn say 1-10 MTX per map based on performance. It would be a bargain.

I also don't like streamers and find twitch pointless as I own the game and a computer to play it on, the game teaches you how to play it pretty well and there are plenty of forums for builds/strats to why on earth would I care to watch someone else play it?

If you sincerely meant your last statement well I am dead serious, this is not a ruse so I have one question. Are you a streamer? (It decides my feelings on the matter)
"
Ashriel wrote:
Really not much to see here that we didn't already know. A couple of nice things, like the map tweaks, and some silly things, like Doryani's Fist not working with SST, and nerfing the Vault boss/room drops. That stuff sucks for a casual like me who enjoyed running the 15 vaults I had drop all league.

Trickster's Void node nerfed, lol.

Elementalist still on suicide watch, nice going.

Also no ignite changes, no double-dipping restoration, AoE is still nerfed to hell, no news of boss rewards, Cast on Crit and other similar skills still have ludicrous internal cooldowns, and character models and animations are still stuck in 2007.

Still fewer nerfs than the Abyss notes though.
Why the fuck would they restore double dipping?! They removed them for a reason... I think you need to curb your expectations man...
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
"
When you use your Stash, the in-game chest now opens. It's like you're really there!

What does that mean?
It means the chest has been animated, so when you click on it it opens.
I'm really excited about the Juggernaut ascendancy changes, primarily because I've been playing this one Jug for so long, toiling to get him to level 100. He's tough enough as it is, but with these new Asc changes, he's gonna hit harder and be even harder to bring down. Even without focusing on the Endurance Charge path you still get the first notable associated with it which makes endurance charge generation silly easy - that's going to single-handedly make Immortal Call viable. The Occultist changes look sweet too - my little girl's been struggling with stun like mad, now she's gonna be much, much tougher to kill. Skyforth is getting a little bit redundant with the new power charge generation and stun mechanics too, so I might actually go and sell it, freeing up a good amount of currency for other stuff.
Cant wait to play new league
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
So, Ice Spear still sucks, I suppose?
So can the only map where I can drop Elder items now is the map where he sits? No on any other influenced by him?
Elder items prices will skyrocket
GL farming them then...
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info