Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

"
Redblade wrote:
"
Many Divination Cards have had their drop weightings and locations adjusted.

Can we please stop with this moving of cards every league without telling us where they moved to? It's really frustrating not knowing and serves very little purpose to keep it a secret.

+1
This information should really be official/public.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
hmm I ctrl+F'd Crab Barriers...nothing - they must be the secret to this league.
"
IamLoco wrote:
Could someone explain what this means?

"

PvP Balance
Lowered the T override (used to determine damage) of Scorching Ray to 1.5 seconds (down from 4 seconds). Note that this affects the Hall of Grandmasters, as that takes PvP scaling into account.

Skills get rebalanced for PvP (other players and the grandmasters in HoG). The formula can be found here: PvP scaling.
If i calculated it right it means that scorching ray will do 33% less damage versus other players/grandmasters
"
SmilingKnight wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:
This affects all versions of Lightpoacher.
why the f_ can u not do that for every f_ing legacy item we have flooding standard?

if they ever do that I will just quit the game, because I play only perm hc, and I will not play without legacy items.

IMHO, there should NOT exist more then ONE revision of ANY item in the game. So it either should be 'legacy' if not longer dropable, or the same as a new one.
Especially with the additional variant of partly-updated legacy stuff its just completely SILLY CRAP.
"
and you wont stop being poor if suddenly everybody get poor :)

I would 'lose' some stuff too, but: so what?
and... You gain nothing as long as you dont sell - and you gain nothing if nobody takes your offers.
--
"
Ashawna wrote:
"
I like POE for the possibility of manipulating my luck positively by creating synergizing combinations of map rolls/prophecies/sextants/map device crafts but that's becoming less and less possible and/or profitable because it's gated by more investment that doesn't always pay off.

The game is becoming more and more stale in possibilities of manipulating luck positively.

I like to feel lucky if I get unique monsters drop corrupted items + 500% quantity strongbox monsters + 40% pack size + beyond craft + monstrous treasure without GGG trying to hold me back by increasing the cost of that and making it less likely that it'll be rewarding.
40% pack size requires a vaal now and 30% pack size is way too rare, this requires now multiple attempts possibly if unlucky, beyond craft costs then 4c + 4 additional vaal orbs and I can get unlucky that the monstrous treasure won't trigger which's a huge risk because then I likely won't make a profit from it.
Since patch 3.0 this example got over 10c more expensive compared to 3.2 with Bisco's nerfed that I used to protect me from having bad luck on an investment which would ruin my fun.

I want to play the game the way I want.

Exactly my thoughts, they simply nerfed the whole MF farming Sektor.
No Zana Breach Mod ( cmon who wants Nemesis,Perandus,Harbinger) but ok could live with that.
But restrict Sextands to 5 for the WHOLE atlas is just ....
And on top after making a biscos T1 now they nerfed it again.
I loved the way MF worked, high invest for potential high outcomes.
I played the last 3 Seasons this way, now i feel like i have to adjust my whole playstyle just because of this patch.
I feel forced to play the elder/shaper atlas stuff wich i realy dont like. i want to play my atlas like i want.

On opposite i hate whole MF thing in PoE, imo drop need to be buffed because is shit and you are forced to exploit MF so you can continue to play content.
IMO whole thing around MF must be reworked.
"
Nikoltait wrote:
"
"Maps that contain The Elder no longer contain additional monsters

What about Shaper rare items?

What 'regular' maps have a Shaper occurence?
--
"
Ashawna wrote:
"
I like POE for the possibility of manipulating my luck positively by creating synergizing combinations of map rolls/prophecies/sextants/map device crafts but that's becoming less and less possible and/or profitable because it's gated by more investment that doesn't always pay off.

The game is becoming more and more stale in possibilities of manipulating luck positively.

I like to feel lucky if I get unique monsters drop corrupted items + 500% quantity strongbox monsters + 40% pack size + beyond craft + monstrous treasure without GGG trying to hold me back by increasing the cost of that and making it less likely that it'll be rewarding.
40% pack size requires a vaal now and 30% pack size is way too rare, this requires now multiple attempts possibly if unlucky, beyond craft costs then 4c + 4 additional vaal orbs and I can get unlucky that the monstrous treasure won't trigger which's a huge risk because then I likely won't make a profit from it.
Since patch 3.0 this example got over 10c more expensive compared to 3.2 with Bisco's nerfed that I used to protect me from having bad luck on an investment which would ruin my fun.

I want to play the game the way I want.

Exactly my thoughts, they simply nerfed the whole MF farming Sektor.
No Zana Breach Mod ( cmon who wants Nemesis,Perandus,Harbinger) but ok could live with that.
But restrict Sextands to 5 for the WHOLE atlas is just ....
And on top after making a biscos T1 now they nerfed it again.
I loved the way MF worked, high invest for potential high outcomes.
I played the last 3 Seasons this way, now i feel like i have to adjust my whole playstyle just because of this patch.
I feel forced to play the elder/shaper atlas stuff wich i realy dont like. i want to play my atlas like i want.

For me, Nemesis isn't so bad because I can synergize it with additional monster pack sextants and +2 currency drops from Nemesis mod monsters and rare monsters on the map itself, which's fun to me because I manipulate my luck this way.
It does bother me that the mod isn't worded properly though:
"
50% more Rare monsters, Rare monsters each have a nemesis mod, 20% increased quantity of items found.

In the past this wasn't exactly true because it was additive to the Nemesis map mod (the affix on a map).
So 30% more rare monsters on the map + 50% more rare monsters Zana craft = 80% more rare monsters instead of 1.5x1.3 which's 95% increased rare monsters.
I doubt they fixed that yet.

Harbinger will be the only thing that'll be highly profitable so we're all forced to run Zana rotas and I did like Perandus though, I always preferred it on maps with high quantity but low pack size.
But yeah that doesn't really happen anymore either!
RIP.

I feel forced now to stop overinvesting in maps like I used to do (last thing I did was have that example on a T15 Reef which took me 40 minutes to complete because it was so rippy and dropped a shitton of loot) and run either lab or some unique map options to reliably make a profit to have fun.
It just feels terrible to invest 10c, synergize stuff perfectly then only get 8c in return because the balance of GGG made it completely unrewarding.
I'll need a high MF character now to have fun with the playstyle I prefer which's just ridiculous.
Last edited by World_Destructor on Mar 1, 2018, 4:48:06 AM
So.. basically the witches went from a short-lived junk in 3.0 to a not viable at all, none damage walking dead junk in 3.2 ?!

Great. Just amazing.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Mar 1, 2018, 4:35:18 AM
No Solar Guards nerf? i dont want to play this boring shi again.
Dang, Necromancer changes will hurt.
Skeleton only pick and on top of that, beacon of corruption changed to only affect zombies. So much for my favourite tactic of using SRS to spread corruption clouds.
Slayer losing sustainable life leech will feel weird too.

Other than that, interesting changes, Chieftain should be fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info