Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

"
SoulCrxsh wrote:
No Solar Guards nerf? i dont want to play this boring shi again.

Nobody is forcing you to play it.
Seems to me necromancers got so buffed.. all teh changes were like minios more dmg, more more more, now less dmgform enemies les less less.. dman, I wonder if anyone is NOT gonna be a necromancer.. now to figure out how to do those sloppy things.

In the meantime, the zip (zip really? in 21st century? try tar.gz/tgz p7z or something) with the jsondata will not parse correctly as josndata, due to a BOM , thank you notepad users...

veriy your json data perhaps and compress it properly? Thank you :x

Last edited by hawnykauw on Mar 1, 2018, 5:09:44 AM
"

For me, Nemesis isn't so bad because I can synergize it with additional monster pack sextants and +2 currency drops from Nemesis mod monsters and rare monsters on the map itself, which's fun to me because I manipulate my luck this way.
It does bother me that the mod isn't worded properly though:
"
50% more Rare monsters, Rare monsters each have a nemesis mod, 20% increased quantity of items found.

In the past this wasn't exactly true because it was additive to the Nemesis map mod (the affix on a map).
So 30% more rare monsters on the map + 50% more rare monsters Zana craft = 80% more rare monsters instead of 1.5x1.3 which's 95% increased rare monsters.
I doubt they fixed that yet.

Harbinger will be the only thing that'll be highly profitable so we're all forced to run Zana rotas and I did like Perandus though, I always preferred it on maps with high quantity but low pack size.
But yeah that doesn't really happen anymore either!
RIP.

I feel forced now to stop overinvesting in maps like I used to do (last thing I did was have that example on a T15 Reef which took me 40 minutes to complete because it was so rippy and dropped a shitton of loot) and run either lab or some unique map options to reliably make a profit to have fun.
It just feels terrible to invest 10c, synergize stuff perfectly then only get 8c in return because the balance of GGG made it completely unrewarding.
I'll need a high MF character now to have fun with the playstyle I prefer which's just ridiculous.

Last league i was runing my shaped Strands full sextand blocked and sextanted with mostly Beyond or in the end Breach zana Mods. Vaaled them etc. So i was round 15-20c(with breach 20-25c) per map ( i deleted my Docs with my Samplesizes so i can just tell a round about cost.) sextand blocking is gone now so u need to invest moore sextands to get nice mods. Btw i was only able to sustain my shaped maps with sextands and biscos. this seems to be all gone now. So the nemesis mod wont help much for this kind of playstyle same for harbinger and perandus.They also changed the beyond Price by 25%. If the sextand costs on the trademarket will go down, i dont think that will change the invest that much that we get a good payout for those investments. They just detroyed shaped map farming totally after they made it realy hard last league.
SO jeah we kinda have to stop overinvesting in maps and do what ? Farm all layouts to get those shaper/elder items and trust moore and moore the rng do drop anything worth it.

To make it clear,im not bitching about droprates, they way i played in the past was also not that rewarding ppl might think, u need to invest a lot of time on poe trade and a lot of time to prepare ur maps. but as i mentioned before high investment had a better chance of high outcomes. this seems to be dead.
Underwhelming.

No spell damage balance at all. Frostbolt is still way above other spells in term of per hit dmg. See you in 4.0.
"
Ashawna wrote:

Last league i was runing my shaped Strands full sextand blocked and sextanted with mostly Beyond or in the end Breach zana Mods. Vaaled them etc. So i was round 15-20c(with breach 20-25c) per map ( i deleted my Docs with my Samplesizes so i can just tell a round about cost.) sextand blocking is gone now so u need to invest moore sextands to get nice mods. Btw i was only able to sustain my shaped maps with sextands and biscos. this seems to be all gone now. So the nemesis mod wont help much for this kind of playstyle same for harbinger and perandus.They also changed the beyond Price by 25%. If the sextand costs on the trademarket will go down, i dont think that will change the invest that much that we get a good payout for those investments. They just detroyed shaped map farming totally after they made it realy hard last league.
SO jeah we kinda have to stop overinvesting in maps and do what ? Farm all layouts to get those shaper/elder items and trust moore and moore the rng do drop anything worth it.

To make it clear,im not bitching about droprates, they way i played in the past was also not that rewarding ppl might think, u need to invest a lot of time on poe trade and a lot of time to prepare ur maps. but as i mentioned before high investment had a better chance of high outcomes. this seems to be dead.

Yeah I see that you understand what I mean, it's about having influence on RNG which's almost completely gone because it comes with an equally (or even OVERLY) increased pricetag.
Abyss was already really hard to make your investments worth it without a Bisco's.
Seems like we'll all be at RNG's mercy this league.
It might even be a real struggle to get to red maps and maintain running them.
Last edited by World_Destructor on Mar 1, 2018, 5:34:51 AM
I really want to come tomorrow to play.
It is a pity that this new patch was not used to correct the bug that exists in commerce, when you play in a language other than English. the bug makes that the objects that we put on sale in a premium tab do not leave either in the official page of the poe or in poe.trade or do it much below those who put it playing in English, so the sale options of those objects are greatly reduced.
I hope they correct it as soon as possible, because I would like to be able to play POE in my language, without having to give up the trade.
"

never did the sextant blocking and barely used zana. I ended the league with 649 red maps (though admittedly only 166 of those were t14-t16), so I wouldn't worry too much about it ;)

yes, sometimes you do need to run a torture chamber i suppose. But that's ok, because the way they worked last league, torture chambers actually dropped the most maps (because they had significantly more monsters than a linear map)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You are now twice as likely to obtain maps you have not yet completed on the Atlas as maps you have. This is intended to help players who choose to play solo complete their Atlas.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for that!
"
StaffVader wrote:
"

never did the sextant blocking and barely used zana. I ended the league with 649 red maps (though admittedly only 166 of those were t14-t16), so I wouldn't worry too much about it ;)

yes, sometimes you do need to run a torture chamber i suppose. But that's ok, because the way they worked last league, torture chambers actually dropped the most maps (because they had significantly more monsters than a linear map)

What you ended up with doesn't mean anything though, sure you get more maps than you use which means if you played more you could've had 1000 red maps but the point is that with the increased variety of red maps it's hard to maintain a healthy amount for spreading the Elder and in the beginning with a low map bonus it's quite the struggle.
Last edited by World_Destructor on Mar 1, 2018, 6:00:24 AM
Patch Notes actually look good, nothing I disagree with anyways. Hopefully the Jugg rework gives PoE a real tank in this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info