Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

"Added a new notable - Harness the Void: Grants your hits a 25% chance to gain 25% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage, 15% chance to gain 50% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage and 5% chance to gain 100% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage."

RIP trickster, not worth picking anymore, too bad.
Last edited by Crokodylek on Mar 1, 2018, 12:22:37 PM
"
The Strange Barrel unique strongbox encounter has been reworked. It still doesn't contain swarms of things, but if it did, those swarms would spawn more quickly.

That´s hilarious.
Meh. The things start to look even uglier on Standard and Hardcore !

I demand GGG to reconsider their negative position toward peoples which is playing as Witches and CI builds !
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
When you use your Stash, the in-game chest now opens.

This is a buff.
Thx GGG for all density nerfs feelsbadman! rip poe
I have nothing really noticeable to say about this patch (I mean from what is mentioned), after all we can easily forget about the now legacy things and adjust our playstyle around those changes as it is the case for something like 6 years... Hopefully they are changes and it's always wellcome. No more this ? Let's find an other way. No more that ? let's find another way again. Game's development is a bit like lottery, they're will be satisfied people and unsatisfied one.

BUT, I'm from those who'd like to react about the total lack of skills balance.
For exemple, if I quote the line about SR from the patch, that's fine nerfing it on PvP, but what about VD, GC mines and blight or other overused things ? And what about totally unviable melee builds who can just ask for their Leo's ? If you take care about PvP, have a global look on it current state, taking consideration all the feedbacks, not just on one skill just to say "yay we changed something".

AND, like many guys here said and I'm totally agree with, what about the bunch of old skills gems which are almost or totally unusable now ? For clearing as well for bosses. Build diversity is a great thing everybody can approve and it's preciselly a strenght of this game, but don't forget main spamming skill gem is something like 75% of a build...

Whatever, I'm not here to criticize (I'd not be here in this case), and i'll play this league probably enjoying the new content with this revamped Jugg', I just would to give my own subjective expression on this huge patch. Then, eventually could we see a 3.2.1 sub patch fully focused on a skills balance ? Let's dream ? :)

May fun and you devs keep this game in a good way for many years.
See you in one day guys
Last edited by Luniev on Mar 1, 2018, 2:35:51 PM
Yeah, ty for nerfing Oni-Goroshi dropchance btw, I lvled 3 Oni farming morons to lvl 10 and didnt get it even before the nerf.
You show a tendency to dismiss others as unimportant.© All-mighty, worldwide respected, High forum knight, sir 鬼殺し
WOOOOOOOOOOT!! my prayers have been answered.. Harbinger mechanics are back, can't wait to get some juicey head by the beach again ;)
"
These Prophecies have no voice acting.

So do a few of the other new dialogue lines since the 10 act revamp.

Is it really that hard to get the voice actors to record a few more lines?

How about upping Petarus' volume in the new dialogue lines, since he's 50% quieter than Vanja?

It's really jarring when everything seems to have voice acting then some things don't, and others have very poor volume normalization. Really hoping it's fixed in this patch, but I'm highly doubtful since patch notes don't mention it and touching old content again doesn't seem to be something GGG does.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
"You are now twice as likely to obtain maps you have not yet completed on the Atlas as maps you have. This is intended to help players who choose to play solo complete their Atlas."

WTF is this shit ?
Now im force to unlock full atlas ? becasue if i dont unlockd maps then shitty base will drop more likely ? WTF thats crap

Yea go and buy maps instead play by your own rlly nice change ... WHY YOU CAN MAKE THIS CHANGE ONLY SOLO SELF LEAGUE ....
IGN KotsaPL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info