[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Just wanted to let you guys know I found a way to run this with enlighten 2 and no +1 gems gloves. It still has a lot of ES (I'm at about 8200 still at lvl 84 I believe with a ton of es and mana nodes I still need to grab) and is much cheaper to get going, you can check out my tree if you'd like.

Essentially you need to grab the aura nodes, it obviously will be better to respec out of them with enlighten 4 in favor of more jewels / mana / es nodes but it's a decent option thus far.

ALSO: Zzang reminded me previously, but you really need those juicy str / int / mana rolls on rings!!! They add a ton of es when you have the build positioned right, and they're a lot cheaper than other gg rings for other builds.

I personally look for unset rings as then I can work in a Vaal Discipline gem for those pesky burst dmg fights in maps with bad map mods.

This build is awesome and a ton of fun, finally got the deaths door w regen enchant as well. Looking forward to the presence of chayula and the almighty watchers eye someday, incredibly satisfying to play!

Thats a nice point of view for league players, achive an enlighten 4 is so expensive.
I will follow your tree and try your version. How about the auras? Do you achieve to have 6 running?
Great Build, thank you/ I'm having so much fun with it (no matter the moments when none of the 7 20/20 scorching rays corrupt into 21/20)

Thank you for fixing the opal rings. But the belt also needs to be fixed. Stygian Vise's are no longer possible to drop as influenced (i.e. being Shaper or Elder) so it's pretty much the same case as with the opal rings. It's legacy item only now.
Last edited by RitualST on Mar 16, 2018, 2:22:42 AM
"
RitualST wrote:

Thank you for fixing the opal rings, the last thing that other should remember is that they should ignore your belt. Stygian Vise's are no longer possible to drop as influenced (being Shaper or Elder) so it's pretty much the same case as with the opal rings.

It is mentioned in the faq that any 20% ES recovery belt works and that heavy belt can be as good or even better. Small note about opal rings: they do still drop - its the legacy es enchant that us not obtainable anymore.
Hi zzang, build looks like what i love to follow - great def + ok damage.
Could you please look at my standard league char DONEONE and do a "if i were you" scenario?
Only thing is because i am well over 60 i tend to be a bit slow and am not good in tight situations.
What i am saying is low flask usage.
Coming off a jugger build in Beastery league that is starting to show flaws.
Thank you very much for any guidance.
Last edited by rhoddanus on Mar 16, 2018, 8:59:27 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/searedmonkey

Character is BeastiePoi

I'm also having issues with killing elder minions before they manage to kill shaper.

Had some success using frostwall but honestly it feels extremely clunky.

(Using hp pot because well... I dont know)
Hello guys I am leve 68 and I just equipped all my gear and changed specs to this. I wonder if I went a wrong early route because I am struggling to regen shield. I know my belt isn’t the best and my rings could use some work but is there any other way I can fix my degen issue. Here is my profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jaytide/characters. It’s the character yeetyeetz. I am using this shield instead of the blood magic one in hopes it would of helped but I do have them blood magic one
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Mar 16, 2018, 4:53:43 PM
"
rhoddanus wrote:

Positioning is important while taking down those portals and critters afloat. But focus sr beam on portal until down and occasionally rotate beam around to ignite/burn/kill critters. Rinse repeat.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info