[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Anyone tried delving with this build in 3.7? Was thinking of giving it a go until 800 or so then swapping to HoAg. I just haaaate playing HoAg the whole time, and I already have almost all the gear I need for this one.
im only getting 81% fire res
and i keep degenen can someone help or suggest anything ?
"
im only getting 81% fire res
and i keep degenen can someone help or suggest anything ?

Without a pastebin of your character or with a private profil, we cannot help you.
Hi,

I am currently quite stuck and need help. I have 9700es at the moment and not sure where to go from here. The double mod watcher's eye for 8ex+ is buyable shortly, though I am not sure it is the main thing I am missing.

What would you buy first if you were me and having 4ex and 500c at your disposal? The character is TBonedByJesusChris, so maybe I need to respec and get more jewel-spots and get es that way?

"
n86eal wrote:
Hi,

I am currently quite stuck and need help. I have 9700es at the moment and not sure where to go from here. The double mod watcher's eye for 8ex+ is buyable shortly, though I am not sure it is the main thing I am missing.

What would you buy first if you were me and having 4ex and 500c at your disposal? The character is TBonedByJesusChris, so maybe I need to respec and get more jewel-spots and get es that way?

There is many many mistakes on your character ...

On stuff :

- The scepter, I didn't compared in PoB, but I suspect it to be inferior to Doon.
I was the one who suggested to zzang the rare multicraft scepter in replacement to Doon. But let's be clear, Doon is an extremly solide and balanced weapon. I started to see Doon beeing surpassed by rare scepter solution from a certain point. And it was mostly only in defense buffs.
Personnaly, to surpass a 70/30 Doon, I need a rare scepter that provide at least, in offense, 117+% dmg (% elem with implicit, % fire, %dot), and in defense, 84 stats (str and intel) without mana, or 60 stat (str and intel) + 45 mana. So a 117+% dmg, 60+ stats, 45+ mana start to be a pretty solide weapon. Your scepter only provide 99% dmg, and only 83 stats with no mana. So Doon is probably better (still it depends on how much str you have on your build).
And unless you have 4+ex to spend in a similar weapon, you certainly should play Doon.
- Memory Vault : Don't look any Memory Vault under 150ES / 190Mana.
- Prism Guardian : 30 dex, Always. Every point of dex you get here is a point of dex you don't have to search on one of your ring. And trust me, finding a ring with the core stats and enought dex can be realy hard.
- Shaper's Touch : looks for a corrupted with +2 AOE or Aura if you want more flexibility on your gem setup and your build. Elemental Weakness curse on hit if your character is solide enought and you looks for a more offensive solution.
- Boots : +2% Life/mana regen on hit enchant is mandatory. A lot of your survivability come from this enchant.
- Rings : Core stats are 40+str/40+intel/40+ES on both rings.
Ring 1 should have also 40+mana or flat light/cold dmg on attack AND 1 free prefixe to craft the missing affixe between mana or flat elem to attack mods.
Ring 2 should have also 40+ dex, and 1 free prefixe to craft flat mana on it.
- Belt : All non shaper (or elder) base are shit. Even Stygian Vise. Do not even looks a belt that can't roll "16-20% Energy shild recovery rate" affixe. Core stats on belt are : 20+Str / 20+ES / 16-20% ES recovery rate. And be carfull on wording. Recovery rate is difference than recharge rate. So don't look at Bated Breath, it's a poor belt for this build.

In your gems :
- SR setup : Empower setup isn't worth to play unless you have Empower 4 AND SR lvl 21. Otherwise go for this setup : SR ; Burning ; E.Focus ; Infused Chan ; Efficacy ; Contr Destru.

In your tree :
- You don't have Elemental Equilibrium ... man ... It's top priority for your dps ... Remove a point anywear like +30 str nodes or a jewel sock, and take it immediatly. Keystone are mandatory, you should rush it as soon as possible ...
- Switch jewel sock in Templar area to the jewel sock in Witch area. And put your Healthy Mind in it. This will provide more mana, and so, more ES.
- Switch the point for unlocking Jewel sock in Scion area, and put it in the sock near Pain Attunement, and sock an Healthy Mind in it.
- Coldhearted Calculation should not be taken before lvl 96+ ...

Other few adjustments could be done, but this should come with more level and more theory craft of your build.
"
"
n86eal wrote:
...Other few adjustments could be done, but this should come with more level and more theory craft of your build.

Hey, appreciate for the in depth help with my character. Appreciate it a lot.
I followed this build and tried to get as close to the items he has as possible. But right now I only have ~10k es and cannot tank even t15 bosses. Is there something that I missed?

POB: https://pastebin.com/esVjm10L
Hello

I have couple questions, if someone can answer to me please.
Here is my character: https://pastebin.com/aLrNLFxi

1. Im lacking on dps. Killing rares takes too long. And if i imagine to go shaper, uber elder or even guardians? It takes eternity to kill them.

2. 19k ES?? From where please..

3. Area of Effect is big problem in this build. Circle is almost same small like waypoint xD = uncomfortable clearing.

I would really appreciate some tips how to improve my character.
Thank you for answers.
Last edited by Milanss on Jul 13, 2019, 4:37:16 PM
"
vibasnacks wrote:
I followed this build and tried to get as close to the items he has as possible. But right now I only have ~10k es and cannot tank even t15 bosses. Is there something that I missed?

POB: https://pastebin.com/esVjm10L

Stuff :

- Weapon : Doon is better. Try to get 68+str/27+mana ;
- Shield : Prism 30 dex, always. All dex you get here are dex point saved on ring, and so some currency saved ;
- Helmet : Memory Vault with 150+ES/190+Mana ;
- Ring 1 : Core stats you should looks for ;
- Ring 2 : Core stats you should looks
- Belt : 20+str / 20+ES / 16-20% ES recovery rate as core stats (without implicit). Look for Heavy belt, they offer the best stats/price ratio ;
- Boots : Only looks for Rare boots if they have at least : 180+ES / 40+ stat / 25+ move / res &/or mana. Otherwise, if you can't hit this, Sin Trek will certainly be a better choice ;
- Watcher's eye : Divine me this bitch to 18% on clarity mod !

Flasks :
All your flask setup is shit. Wise Oak, Atziri does not works on RF and SR. Offensives buffs ontly works for hits. SR and RF does not hit, so those flask almost only provide same buff as white flasks. Life flask are useless. Your life should never be hit with Shavronne. Here is a flask setup you should folow :
- Flask 1 : Witchfire Brew, with the highest % possible ;
- Flask 2 : Sulphur Flask
- Flask 3 : Ruby Flask ;
- Flask 4 : Quicksilver Flask ;
- Flask 5 : A second unique flask or an other usefull magic flask (Granit, Ruby, Sulphur, Basalt, Quartz, etc.)

Affixe you should look for on non unique flasks :
- Prefixe : Reduced Charge flask used / Increased Duration (duration for maping, red charge used for bossing) ;
- Suffixe (anti-Ailments statut) : 1 Anti-Bleed ; 1 Anti-Freeze ; 1 Anti-Curse.
/i\ : For Uber Elder, all your non-unique flasks should have anti-freeze suffixe (on Ruby or Sapphir flasks)

Tree : No major mistakes.
Respect the life node behind Devotion. This kind of nodes shouldn't be taken befor level 97+, it's mostly ballancing nodes.

From this point you mostly need some extra level, and should aim for lvl 90+ maybe 95+.
You will see that your ES start to drasticly inc from lvl 92+. Before it's hard to reach the 14-15k ES.
You should play Greutz bandit Reward for a +2 skill points. This will help you a lot for your tree. Oak is good for leveling or at lvl 100, when you want to force the regen and don't have any extra regen nodes left.

Also check out Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel with Kiloava and Karui buffs. On some certains spot, they can provide some +1% max fire res, and 1% life regen.

"
Milanss wrote:
Hello

I have couple questions, if someone can answer to me please.
Here is my character: https://pastebin.com/aLrNLFxi

1. Im lacking on dps. Killing rares takes too long. And if i imagine to go shaper, uber elder or even guardians? It takes eternity to kill them.

2. 19k ES?? From where please..

3. Area of Effect is big problem in this build. Circle is almost same small like waypoint xD = uncomfortable clearing.

I would really appreciate some tips how to improve my character.
Thank you for answers.

1. There is 2 sources of dps in this build, and each source can be buffed by many mechanics (EE, EO, Arcane Surge, etc.).
Never forget that RF dps is based on your life/ES pool. The more ES you have, the higher RF dps will be. Also you miss some dps nodes on tree (like Growth and Decay for example).
SR is a spell, and as a spell, it provide a flat dmg. This flat is based on SR lvl. So the more extra level you have, the higher SR dps will be.
For SR, the main problem is the fact you are playing in a 5L instead of a 6L. The second problem is the lack of extra level for your SR. Your SR gem is lvl 19. For a greater dps you should look for a lvl 21. And if you have the currency, Empower 4 and latter a shavronne +1.

2. 12 extra level that alow us to get a lot more node that provide directly or indirectly some ES (mana or stat nodes). Having a high amount of str and intel coming from items (for example, you have 481 str and 485 intel while, personnaly I have 664 str and 776 intel and I hit 18k ES at lvl 96). Having high rolled items. Also, keep in mind zzang have many legacy items (like his stygian vise with an abyssal jewel with legacy rolls).
The high amount of ES on this build is reached with 2 mechanics : Shaper's Touch build (we convert str and intel in mana and ES) and Mana guardian build (we convert our max mana pool in ES). So the more stats, the more Mana you have, the more ES you will get.
Also we are playing a Watcher's Eye that convert a portion of mana in ES while you are have Discipline. This provide an enormous buff for your ES.

3. RF get some extra radius with level. A lvl 19 RF will provide +4 radius while a lvl 20 will provide a +5 radius. Also we are playing with Inc AoE support gem in map that we swap with Conc Effect for boss.
With a lvl 20 RF you should be able to hit a 28 yards radius. It's not an incredible AOE if we compare to some other meta build, but this should do the job. Under Conc Effect, your RF will have a small radius, and so, you will have to be realy close to Boss.
If this is a serious problem for you, switch your RF setup to your chest, and your SR in Doon. You will have a higher dps in maping, and it will be much more confortable in delve, or vs boss in terme of AOE. But your dps against boss will be lower.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jul 14, 2019, 7:48:49 AM
Hi, I am currently leveling this build and I have a couple of questions about items and skills.

-Is memory vault necessary? It increases the mana reserved and I don't have a lvl 4 enlighten to be able to cast all my auras.

-We dont use an essence crafted/elder gloves/helm to have a 5th link to righteous fire? Won't that hurt the damage a lot?

-I dont have a "gain $% of maximum mana as extra maximum energy shield" watcher's eye, is it still worth it to stack a ton of mana from items and healthy mind jewels?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info