[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Hi, I am currently leveling this build and I have a couple of questions about items and skills.

-Is memory vault necessary? It increases the mana reserved and I don't have a lvl 4 enlighten to be able to cast all my auras.

-We dont use an essence crafted/elder gloves/helm to have a 5th link to righteous fire? Won't that hurt the damage a lot?

-I dont have a "gain $% of maximum mana as extra maximum energy shield" watcher's eye, is it still worth it to stack a ton of mana from items and healthy mind jewels?

Thanks

- Memory Vault can be swaped for many other helmet. But personnaly, I would not recommand it. But this will leads you to lose almost every armour of the build, and so you will lose an enormous part of the tankiness of the build.
You can easily solve the mana reservation issue by taking the 4% reduced mana reservation node in sovereignty wheel. This should cost you 1-2 skill points, and alow you to save 4-5ex.

- Essence of Horror or Delirium only works on helmet and gloves. Those slots are taken by Memory Vault and Shaper's Touch. Swaping those unique for essences craft will leads to play a totaly different LL RF build. It's possible, but it's a different build. And those build are way more expensive than this one and does not necessarly provide as much dps as this one. On top of this, good essence craft helmet or gloves for a LL RF build are way much more expensive than a good Memory Vault or a Shaper's Touch, even with the proper corruption.
In short, it's possible, but it's much more expensive, and this will completly change the build. If you still want to follow this path, you can look for the LL RF build of DemiGodKing that he builded and update to sell his mirror service (lol).

- Radiant Faith ascendency provide the same effet. So even if you don't have this version of Watcher's Eye, it will be worthy. The extra mana bonus (and so, ES gained) will only be lower.

is this jewel BIS for this build? thanks in advance for replying.

Tried to run poe.trade for the results but seems like im lucky enough to be the solely owner of these 3 specific mods watchers eye.
I speak english mandarin japanese malay hokkien and cantonese :D

My ign : MasshiroYuki / IHeartsBora
Ma time zone : GMT+8
I afk alot when i have alot of items to sell // if not mostly ill be offline (IF I HAVE NO ITEM FOR SELL sobs* :'< )
"
Incessant wrote:

is this jewel BIS for this build? thanks in advance for replying.

Tried to run poe.trade for the results but seems like im lucky enough to be the solely owner of these 3 specific mods watchers eye.

The Life Recovery from Vitality doesnt apply to ES with Zealots Oat im sorry.
Best in slot regen jewel would be
- Clarity % ES
- Discipline % Recovery
- Malevolence % Recovery (in case Malevolence is used)
"
zzang wrote:
Best in slot regen jewel would be
- Clarity % ES
- Discipline % Recovery
- Malevolence % Recovery (in case Malevolence is used)

And for Determination setup BiS watcher's eye would be :
- Clarity % ES
- Discipline % Recovery
- Discipline % ES regen

But Malevolance will provide the highest net life regen we can possibly have.
What order would you take the ascendency points in 3.7?
"
DanHnat3 wrote:

Time of need is definitely first as it greatly halps in leveling.
Then before switching to RF I'd suggest Radiant Faith - Unwavering Faith as it's necessary for regen
Then the last one
"
DanHnat3 wrote:

1. Time of Need ;
2. Radiant Faith ;
3. Unwavering Faith ;
4. Bastion of Hope.
Deleted
Last edited by Omaryx on Aug 1, 2019, 10:47:14 PM
I somehow get one shoted in Hogm on lvl 91 with 14k ES, any idea what it could be?

https://pastebin.com/vXhzSd3i thats my character right now, i know some items can be upgraded but i was going to get some levels first.
Last edited by Lyshmo on Jul 22, 2019, 1:08:09 AM
"
Lyshmo wrote:
I somehow get one shoted in Hogm on lvl 91 with 14k ES, any idea what it could be?

https://pastebin.com/vXhzSd3i thats my character right now, i know some items can be upgraded but i was going to get some levels first.

My understanding, because this happened to me, is that some grand masters have culling strike. Culling strike doesn't give two toots about how much ES you have. If your life is 10% or lower you're dead instantly.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what my research revealed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info