[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

What do you think of the new ES jewel "Transcendent Mind"? (can be placed right under pain attunement)

I get roughtly +10% ES regen and lose only ~3% ES because of the "minus intelligence"
Thanks Lagrossesimone for the answers, I looked at the pob link you provided and rearranged my tree and gear a bit. Also since my last post I was able to get a Presence of Chayula which helps a bit :) And after I read your I got an enlighten lvl 3, replaced a ring and managed to 6S and 5L my Shav's.

Now at lvl 88 I got (with a Dreadbeak and Alberon's boots) 8.9k ES, 40k armor, 84/81/80 res, 470 positive regen, 83k RF damage (with conc, EO and EE) and 96k SR damage (with EO and EE) against Shaper.

Next 3 levels should bring ~30% more damage for both RF and SR with Holy Fire cluster, so things are looking good :)
Can someone please answer why vitality on watcher eye? Does life regen somehow convert to energy shield regen?
"
Qrafty wrote:
Can someone please answer why vitality on watcher eye? Does life regen somehow convert to energy shield regen?

Because Zealot's Oath convert all life regen into ES regen. That's mandatory keystone for this build.
Can you guys please help me?if i re-spec the stuff near warrior's blood,how does zzang still keep 60k armour and also more ES?
i probably need to get higher level to also raise my mana/hp right?
and how the heck can i get jewels like his perfect ones wow xD also his jewels +Int& Str = equal as the 7/8% energy shield Cobalt jewels?? caz of Doon str scaling? i cant find any for sale that have 3 of his jewel's mods ,letalone DOUBLE dps mods..can anyone help me?also i probably need better rings too right?
Last edited by thegamingkage on Jul 17, 2018, 7:55:23 PM
Hi all and thanks to zzang for the build.
Can someone help me get more ES please?
At present i am on 10k only so the few ES nodes i haven't got as yet are not going to get me 5k more.
Also would the lightning damage on my ring be ok to proc Elemental Equilibrium?

Thanks for any help. Char is standard doneone.

Got another question, why not use Doryani's Catalyst? Loose 500 ES but pick up some nice life leech and higher damage.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Jul 18, 2018, 2:09:44 AM
I seen people asking how to sustain rf, this is what I found to be a cheap solution to sustaining RF until you can afford a better jewel. The 1.5-2.1% roll allows you to sustain RF pretty well without spending a load of money.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi all and thanks to zzang for the build.
Can someone help me get more ES please?
At present i am on 10k only so the few ES nodes i haven't got as yet are not going to get me 5k more.
Also would the lightning damage on my ring be ok to proc Elemental Equilibrium?

Thanks for any help. Char is standard doneone.

Got another question, why not use Doryani's Catalyst? Loose 500 ES but pick up some nice life leech and higher damage.

:D EDMOSES ,

NO Leech works right guys??? with Righteous fire :P AND SCorching ray ? because they are degeneration (and aura rf) , tehy are NOT HITS , they are 2 of the few skills/spells that do no " hit " ,yes?so zero life leech possible?:D
Really like the build.
With new corruptions can get 1-2% regen on helmet (cost me about 100C between helmets and vaals - sold some good curruptions which reduce cost to about 40C)

Watchers Eye with increased ES recover give slightly better regen than other regen mods

To above post, nether RF or SR can use leech as neither hit
Last edited by Memnoch_the_Devil on Jul 19, 2018, 2:22:11 PM
Yes this is the best build variant imo. All you need is the prism shield and Solaris (budget shav), end game viable.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info