[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Hey guys. I am loving the build so far, levelling with llrf was quite fun and it is extremely tanky. But I have trouble deciding what to upgrade in my build next due to limited budget (120c cash for now). Can you guys take a look at my char AxxarHellfire and make suggestions?

My options:
* save up for a blessing of chayula
* better rings
* death's door
* 5/6 link shavs
* enlighten lvl 3/4

I tried uber lab and could face tank Argus and two key Izaro easily even with my feeble 6.6k es. I think I can farm lab because maps have been unlucky for me and this char currently sucks at incursions. But I am open to any suggestions for farming or upgrades.

Cheers for the guide and all the help in the thread and thanks for any advice in advance.

Edit: Don't mind the "adds fire damage if you killed recently" enchant on the boots, lab decided to mock me, I know I gotta change that :)
Last edited by tantrika on Jul 13, 2018, 9:18:05 PM
kinda disapointed with dps at 72 6.7k, its tank but the dps now is rly low.

Spoiler
[/spoiler]

And watcher's eye with 16% more es with clarity
"
gokudin wrote:
kinda disapointed with dps at 72 6.7k, its tank but the dps now is rly low.

Spoiler
[/spoiler]

And watcher's eye with 16% more es with clarity

Alot of the damage from this build as far as I can tell comes from jewels. each good jewel will give +30-50% increased burning damage. And you can tweak your build to lose some survivability to grab the fire nodes at the top of the tree for more damage. You are also losing a decent chunk of damage from the 5 link rather than 6.

Additionally alot of your gear has poor rolls on it and is not using optimal stats, the build likes to stack strength, int, es, mana. It hardly needs any resists at all.

HOWEVER, That being said, I am finding I cant really break the 300k SR tooltip (factoring stacks) and DPS does feel sluggish in t15+, I have recently started lowering my ES and survivability to amp up the damage- I suspect with EE and EO my SR damage to be around 500Kish with whatever RF damage does on top of that, which is a manageable amount for killing sharper. With flasks I think it could be fairly respectable damage.

This build will never be a rapid clear god clearer, its slowish, neigh unkillable, and can deal with all content, just dont expect it to do it as fast as 2mil shaper dps builds with 100% MS.
Change some gear but i dont know, not feeling really great with the quantity of currency i had to invest to reach this power/tank

Spoiler
"
"
Knampfclown wrote:
Any ideas on my char "AverageSkilledPlayer" what to do to pump up dps? i'm really low compared to pastebin

I took a very quick glance. Put discipline into your shield and take out pol - this will increase your dps. You also need lvl 23 pof so you either need a 21 and put into your shield or use 20 +3 unset ring to counter degen.

Thx for your answer, I got a +21 pof and removed some es nodes and picked up some dmg nodes cuz I am really lacking dps
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
guys one question, i see few people every league they start with guardian but they profile are private how they make it? what is the best way too start the league without lvling another charakter i like it too stay on one charakter too min max. hopefully anyone can help me here.
any have the experience on hc for the progress? ty for the help!
LLRF are my favorite charakter i need a way to start the league smooth
Last edited by _BANDOX_ on Jul 14, 2018, 12:33:30 PM
I'm having big trouble with damage atm with this build.
Can someone maybe inspect me and give some pointers?
"
DAABEEEAST wrote:
I'm having big trouble with damage atm with this build.
Can someone maybe inspect me and give some pointers?

use witchfire brew and get top left and top middle fire dmg nodes and jewels
Any replacement for the watcher's eye max mana as ES + Life regen (it's like 100ex..)?

A good lv ~90 tree??

Thanks
It works as intended.
"
pippobaudo1 wrote:
Any replacement for the watcher's eye max mana as ES + Life regen (it's like 100ex..)?

A good lv ~90 tree??

Thanks

es + vitality is not needed I am fine with just ES one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info