[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
pippobaudo1 wrote:
Any replacement for the watcher's eye max mana as ES + Life regen (it's like 100ex..)?

A good lv ~90 tree??

Thanks

es + vitality is not needed I am fine with just ES one

Ok, thanks for the answer :)
It works as intended.
https://imgur.com/a/LDUxQkp who can help me out?how do i unlok shaper orbs 8 and higher?
Last edited by thegamingkage on Jul 15, 2018, 3:41:44 PM
excuse me ,my character life is 1500 and energy shield is 11000, when hit i regente 2% of 1500 or 2% 11000?? Thank you very much ^^
if you have zealoths oat you regenerate energy shield (11000)
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Knampfclown wrote:
if you have zealoths oat you regenerate energy shield (11000)

Thank you verry much :D
Hey I just spec'd into this build a few lvls ago but using rf as the main skill to help with incursion's better but I have still yet to completely clear and kill a boss in the incursion i'm lucky to kill the boss and find a key anyone else having the same trouble?
I wanted to say thank you to zzang. This build is my favorite so far I think. It just wrecked Red Elder w/ no deaths. I'm level 92 atm and hardly die. I have 83 Fire and Lightning resist and 82 Cold unbuffed. Running 7 Auras and am at 15938 ES, 280k RF Shaper DPS and 600K SR Shaper DPS right now. I think I'm going to just spec the rest up the fire damage part of the tree, Heart of Flame and Breath of Flame. If I go that way then at 100 I'll have 366K RF and 761K Shaper DPS =1.27 million shaper DPS. If I spec more life/es nodes instead I'll have 17.9k ES, 318k RF and 600k SR Shaper DPS, but I think maybe the damage is better than the ES? Does anyone see anything I could do better? I have strayed a little from OP's build but I am loving my hybrid so far. Its funny, but for me a lvl 3 enlightened support works better than a lvl 4... Anyway thanks again! Let me know what you think!
idk how u get so much dmgs in pob?

somehow when I tick my character is always on low life it doesnt change dps even with spell attunment node and my dps is like 250k ... what do I need to change to show real dps?
"
I took a very quick glance. Put discipline into your shield and take out pol - this will increase your dps. You also need lvl 23 pof so you either need a 21 and put into your shield or use 20 +3 unset ring to counter degen.

The +3 ring is a common solution in most RF build. But I would not recomand this for this build for 3 reasons :
- We play Prism Guardian which provide a +2 aura as a core bonus. This shield choice is here in order to not rely on +3 unset ring ;
- A good +3 ring is generaly extremly hard to find and so, they are extremly expensive because many RF build rely on this solution ;
- The +3 prefixe waste 1 prefixe while we mostly need : ES, mana, and flat elem dmg to attack.

Just as an example : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion/PoXmJmcL
My search consider extremly poor roll on the ring : +3 skill / 20 str / 30 ES / 40 mana. There is no ring under 1.5ex, while a PoF 21 cost ~1ex, Prism Guardian 30dex is like 5c, and a way better ring (40 str / 40 int / 40 ES / 60 mana) can be found at 1-10c.

"
tantrika wrote:
Hey guys. [...]

In a previous message I gave this :
" https://pastebin.com/PmPcWpwV
Stats talk from themselves at lvl 90 :
- 10k ES ;
- 47k Armour ;
- 82/81/80 res ;
- 330 positive raw regen ;
- 140k RF dps vs boss (without flask buff in conc effect) ;
- 135k SR dps vs boss (5 link without flask buff)."
You should not need any exalt stuff, or expensives gems. So try to go for something like this for the moment. And get a Shavronne 5L I would say.

"
Googatron wrote:
Alot of the damage from this build as far as I can tell comes from jewels. each good jewel will give +30-50% increased burning damage. And you can tweak your build to lose some survivability to grab the fire nodes at the top of the tree for more damage. You are also losing a decent chunk of damage from the 5 link rather than 6.

Additionally alot of your gear has poor rolls on it and is not using optimal stats, the build likes to stack strength, int, es, mana. It hardly needs any resists at all.

HOWEVER, That being said, I am finding I cant really break the 300k SR tooltip (factoring stacks) and DPS does feel sluggish in t15+, I have recently started lowering my ES and survivability to amp up the damage- I suspect with EE and EO my SR damage to be around 500Kish with whatever RF damage does on top of that, which is a manageable amount for killing sharper. With flasks I think it could be fairly respectable damage.

This build will never be a rapid clear god clearer, its slowish, neigh unkillable, and can deal with all content, just dont expect it to do it as fast as 2mil shaper dps builds with 100% MS.

To break the wall of 300k SR dmg at 8 stack, you will need few things :
- Geting SR 21 and at very least a full setup 20/20 ;
- U.Lab SR dmg enchant on your helmet, or the Burning dmg corruption ;
- A shavronne with the right corruption with a slightly different setup of gems (you swap Swift afflication for Empower 3-4 and you should have SR lvl 21).

A Memory Vault with Burning dmg corruption can be found from 3ex on market. And imo it's a way better solution than a U.Lab enchant. Burning dmg buff is global and will buff SR and RF at the same time, while U.Lab enchant will only provide a buff to one of your skill. You should check on PoB how much dps this gives you, but for me, my 40%dmg SR enchant gives me 6-6.5% more SR dmg.
For second option you can get from 35% more dmg for a +1 corrupt to 70% more dmg for a +1/+2 dura coruption. It's a ~50ex solution for 35-70% more dmg buff. It's expensive, but it's the only way to pass the dps overcap of 400k dps.

"
guys one question, i see few people every league they start with guardian but they profile are private how they make it? what is the best way too start the league without lvling another charakter i like it too stay on one charakter too min max. hopefully anyone can help me here.
any have the experience on hc for the progress? ty for the help!
LLRF are my favorite charakter i need a way to start the league smooth

Shaper's Touch and Memory Vault are core items. And because of their drop restriction, this build can be played as a league starter.
The solution is to play a pretty close build and respect it later when you have the stuff. For example a Inquisitor SR, or probably a Molten Strike templar. There is many possibility. Just check out some Templar build that take a similar path. Normaly, it should not be a problem with the poe ninja build fonction.

"
DAABEEEAST wrote:
I'm having big trouble with damage atm with this build.
Can someone maybe inspect me and give some pointers?

Your SR setup does not have the right gems setup for a 5L. Swift Afflication should be consider only for the 6th link in the SR setup. So the right 5L setup should be : SR / Burning / Elem Focus / Controled Destru.
Get some quality on your SR support gems.
In your Orb of storm setup, your Arcane Surge gem should not be leveled over the lvl 7. Otherwise it will never proc. While your Arcane Surge gem is lvl 20, use the GCP recipe to put it lvl 1 with 20% quality. And level it to lvl 7, but after this, block the leveling of this gem. At level 7 Arcane Surge should proc each time you use Orb of Storms. It's a ~13-14% more dmg buff. Do not miss it.
Change your belt for a shaper belt with %ES recovery rate.
Get a Witchfire brew flask instead of Atziri.

Try this tree (you have to lower your clarity lvl gem for mana reservation) : https://pastebin.com/6yeSsbtm

"
hedpe666 wrote:
Hey I just spec'd into this build a few lvls ago but using rf as the main skill to help with incursion's better but I have still yet to completely clear and kill a boss in the incursion i'm lucky to kill the boss and find a key anyone else having the same trouble?

Unless you have an extremly well geared character and with an extremly high lvl, you will have a hard time in Incursion. This build isn't the best for this league mecanics. But you still can do the minimum to build correctly your temple.

"
dissembleu wrote:
I wanted to say thank you to zzang. This build is my favorite so far I think. It just wrecked Red Elder w/ no deaths. I'm level 92 atm and hardly die. I have 83 Fire and Lightning resist and 82 Cold unbuffed. Running 7 Auras and am at 15938 ES, 280k RF Shaper DPS and 600K SR Shaper DPS right now. I think I'm going to just spec the rest up the fire damage part of the tree, Heart of Flame and Breath of Flame. If I go that way then at 100 I'll have 366K RF and 761K Shaper DPS =1.27 million shaper DPS. If I spec more life/es nodes instead I'll have 17.9k ES, 318k RF and 600k SR Shaper DPS, but I think maybe the damage is better than the ES? Does anyone see anything I could do better? I have strayed a little from OP's build but I am loving my hybrid so far. Its funny, but for me a lvl 3 enlightened support works better than a lvl 4... Anyway thanks again! Let me know what you think!

I was a bit curious about the stats you were posting so I just checked your build on PoB. The stats you are giving are stats with many temporary and unconsistent buff, like with flask buff, and with shocked ennemis.
To be honest I personnaly consider those kind of buff as bullshit buff because this only represent the maximum dps you will be able to reach for few seconds (2 sec with shock, and 6 sec at best with flask).

And you should look for your life regen. You have -175 life raw regen with RF. This mean you only sustain RF with Time of Need, or with your flask buff. You should look for a positive regen without all those buff. This would make your build even more tankier which is mandatory against Uber Elder.

Remove life from your Rage Hold opal ring, and master craft some flat light or cold dmg to attack. With this you will proc EE whit your shield charge.

Also, with a 20/20 Arcane Surge, this gem will never proc. This imply you have to spend 400 mana in order to make in proc. Your Orb of Storm mana cost is around 32 mana per use, and your SR channeling cost should be 29 mana per sec. So basicaly you will never get the Arcane Surge proc. And PoB consider by default you have a lvl 20 Arcane Surge buff while this never happen. So here again, you get false information on your dps. You should not level Arcane Surge over the level 7.
At lvl 7, Arcane Surge will proc each time you cast Orb of Stoms.
Like this, your dps in PoB will be lowered, while in game it will be higher.

"
Knampfclown wrote:
idk how u get so much dmgs in pob?

somehow when I tick my character is always on low life it doesnt change dps even with spell attunment node and my dps is like 250k ... what do I need to change to show real dps?

The Pain Attunement buff is already added to your stat at the moment you take the node in the tree. That's why you don't see any dps buff when you check marke the "Always on low life" option in Configuration sheet.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jul 16, 2018, 9:34:39 AM
Thanks for the answers mate - I have some problem with life regen, already took many life regen nodes but still negative - I have no clue how to further push it - is the watchers eye with vitality extra regen required?

nvm: i removed the fire dmg nodes on top middle and top left and took bottom armor nodes+ 1.8% and 14% increased effect of aura - now 83% fire res and positive regen - will take the fire dmg now as I lvl up !!!
Last edited by Knampfclown on Jul 16, 2018, 2:45:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info