[3.2] Abyss Shripper feat. Chin Sol - Raider TS Barrage / 6k+ Life 3.8M Shaper DPS / Uber Elder Down

"
Nefelym97 wrote:
"
JerryVoy wrote:
Hey, a 6L Chin Sol is about 4ex cheaper than 6L windripper, should i buy that instead? I cant afford both atm. Or maybee just buy a 5l WR and spend the rest on high damage jewels since i will have all the abyss uniques? Thanks!

You dont need those to be 6l, you can use your single target on the shroud for a free 6l and have both on a 5l

So its more important to get high damage jewels first and get the 6l last? Thanks!
I just checked your character on your profile for your skill tree and looks like you aren't using vaal pact, are you not planning on using it anymore or just experimenting?
"
LiquidArvy wrote:
Nice Guide. I am currently running Deadeye instead of Raider and was wondering if they can compete to each other or if raider is strictly better? I know the frenzy charge generation can be problematic as deadeye (using frenzy for bosses atm), but in the end I think that with rupture (the life gain on hit and then the crit + multi), gathering winds, +1 Arrow and 6 frenzy charges up Deadeye should do more dmg right, as well as haveing better survivability?

Did you test Deadeye since the rework to give me some insights? :)

Kind regards,
Arvy

I'm running a deadeye. I went with fast and deadly instead of rupture but its a good node for sure. I like the accuracy and the cooldown blink arrow. I went gathering winds, far shot, endless munitions and fast and deadly. Its nice. There are a lot of viable options. Rupture seems great for bossing, I might play around with it.

Raider has better utility. You dont need to worry about ailments, which is a pain to balance with the deadeye tbh. Need to worry about shock, freeze, curses and bleeding. Youre dropping a unique flask and losing the adrenaline quicksilver if youre trying to cover all of your bases, although with rupture that opens up a flask. So yeah, thats the biggest struggle.

Deadeye feels a bit faster to me and has more dmg but its preference I guess, could get ricochet for some nicer mapping. Its insane.

With his level 97 pastebin, deadeye gets 1 million more DPS.

But when youre at around 4 million dps, is 1 million going to make a massive difference? Likely not, but when your gear isnt as good, it does help a lot.
it kinda sucks we cant really take advantage of the bleeding. Something like bloodlust would be cool if it worked with projectiles, although deadeye looks interesting for a bleed build.

imagine the watchers eye with this bleed node and VP. Thats op. Youd be getting 55-60 life on hit.
Last edited by Planisphaerium on Mar 15, 2018, 5:01:40 PM
I'm curious on why your using Windripper, with a range of 50 units (so far out of the bonus 100% more for chin sol) switching to Windripper still cost 30% total dps, and is more expensive to boot. Is it for the item quantity?

Nevermind, i had enemy was close checked still, my bad, Windripper is about a 30% increase if they are out of the range.

My other question would be is there anything better to use than tornado shot in your weapon swap? if you swapping to chin sol it means your doing a boss, so probably sticking with barrage. is there something we could use in the chin sol links that might help?
Last edited by vladimars on Mar 15, 2018, 7:22:25 PM
"
it kinda sucks we cant really take advantage of the bleeding. Something like bloodlust would be cool if it worked with projectiles, although deadeye looks interesting for a bleed build.

imagine the watchers eye with this bleed node and VP. Thats op.

that and all the ele dmg/flat ele damage. scales nicely with this build.
got the 12% increased LA AoE enchant on my helmet. Is it worth using LA instead of TS now?

Edit: Nvm got a 21 LA aswell.. guess its safe for me to use LA for now.
Last edited by Drago92 on Mar 15, 2018, 9:22:47 PM
Hello, I wanted to know what do you think about the +1 projectile barrage,I just take this one today in a uber lab run, and Im not sure if its worth take this one for the build or sell it and buy the tornado enchant. The problem is that the tornado enchant is selling at 30 ex and the barrage at 8 ex.
Thanks for the reply and sorry for my english ^^.
Hi again. I just roll +40% TS damage in helmet, but nothing change in profile... its work or what?
"
LiquidArvy wrote:
Nice Guide. I am currently running Deadeye instead of Raider and was wondering if they can compete to each other or if raider is strictly better? I know the frenzy charge generation can be problematic as deadeye (using frenzy for bosses atm), but in the end I think that with rupture (the life gain on hit and then the crit + multi), gathering winds, +1 Arrow and 6 frenzy charges up Deadeye should do more dmg right, as well as haveing better survivability?

Did you test Deadeye since the rework to give me some insights? :)

Kind regards,
Arvy

I haven't tried it in game but tested in pob.
With the ascendancy nodes as you said, deadeye shaper dps of my gears and tree is 1.85m with 5 proj in pob(bugges). So it's 2.96m(1.96 / 5 * 8) shaper dps, while raider does 2.60m shaper dps. So deadeye has 13% more dps if can sustain frenzy charge in boss fight. If can't sustain, I'd move frenzy charge points into proj dmg nodes, resulting in 2.36m shaper dps (10% less dps).

Other than that, deadeye doesnt have freeze immune. So can't use of warding(curse immune) flask. Of warding flask is great in mapping I think it's way better than life gain on hit. This is the reason I don't change into deadeye.

"
JerryVoy wrote:
Hey, a 6L Chin Sol is about 4ex cheaper than 6L windripper, should i buy that instead? I cant afford both atm. Or maybee just buy a 5l WR and spend the rest on high damage jewels since i will have all the abyss uniques? Thanks!

We have 6L barrage in Shroud, so 6L Chin sol or Windripper is the last upgrades(check my budget gear progress). I reccomend you to buy Dying sun and craft abyss jewel of t1-2 life, 2 t1-2 damages first.

"
dylan33 wrote:
I just checked your character on your profile for your skill tree and looks like you aren't using vaal pact, are you not planning on using it anymore or just experimenting?

I was runnning Uber lab to finish my gear enchants. Because of traps, I respec'd Vaal pact during lab run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info