[3.2] Abyss Shripper feat. Chin Sol - Raider TS Barrage / 6k+ Life 3.8M Shaper DPS / Uber Elder Down

"
Makos333 wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide, it's personally more appealing than pure MF versions floating on the forums. I have one question, having picked TS/Barrage raider as my starter (which in hindsight probably wasnt a good idea) I've got to the point where I'm lvl 88 and just afforded a windripper (using sadimas and goldwyrm currently). What would be your adviced progression gear wise? helm/gloves -> lioneye jewel -> armor -> rares -> quiver ?

thanks for the reply in advance

Hello.
First of all, I haven't tried gear piece by piece upgrades from ground. I played starter build(gc mine) to buy min gears(see the budget section).

Gear upgrades are up to your needs. If you want higher dps first, quiver(ele dmg, life, and crit multi 3mods one are 15-20c) > lioneye jewel > gloves(with life + dmg mod abyss jewels) are recommended up to current(day 7 Bestiary) economy. If you want high life pool, Shroud(body) > helmet(2 jewels again) > rares are recommended.

Please keep in mind that Shroud, gloves, and helmets have great synergy so if you buy shroud then prioritize gloves and helmet as well. Furthermore, these abyss setup isn't great if you dont have life + dmg jewels so always count jewel price as well.

Hey! Great stuff you got going here, I were actually selfbuilding myself and was going for the most nodes you took here. I decided to kill all bandits though and to go pathfinder with a taste of hate instead of onslaught flask.

More flasks/effectiveness = More movement speed = faster clear speed = more utility for both dmg and defense.

I simmed your current character to 3.8 mil shaper. I changed you to pathfinder and Lost about 200k dps only. I also tried going far top left to get the flask effectiveness, losing 200hp but gaining that one extra projectile, which I think is rather good as well for map clearing. But for that you need 2 kill all bandits and be lvl 98.

I Will try pathfinder abit more next week to see how it turns out!
Again great stuff going here.
"
Cheul

You were talking about chin sol swapping. Can you talk more about this? I was trying to find info about it but couldnt really. I guess it has something to do with the additional arrow+ ice bite on the second one for more cold damage?
is this build viable,ofc in due time for SSF ?

Atm playing SSF bestiary league.

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Last edited by Eowan on Mar 10, 2018, 8:44:33 AM
The calculations that you have of barrage in PoB are with the barrage in 6L or in 5L?
Would you still go Raider over Deadeye in 3.2? if so why?
"
jltwitch01 wrote:

I would also like to know
"
Lazorman wrote:
Hey! Great stuff you got going here, I were actually selfbuilding myself and was going for the most nodes you took here. I decided to kill all bandits though and to go pathfinder with a taste of hate instead of onslaught flask.

More flasks/effectiveness = More movement speed = faster clear speed = more utility for both dmg and defense.

I simmed your current character to 3.8 mil shaper. I changed you to pathfinder and Lost about 200k dps only. I also tried going far top left to get the flask effectiveness, losing 200hp but gaining that one extra projectile, which I think is rather good as well for map clearing. But for that you need 2 kill all bandits and be lvl 98.

I Will try pathfinder abit more next week to see how it turns out!
Again great stuff going here.

If you focus on mapping then pathfinder can be QOL improvement. I am wondering if you toggled off frenzy charge use when you testing pathfinder. In my pob calculation, it's 20% dps loss if I switched into pathfinder.

"
Lazorman wrote:
"
Cheul

You were talking about chin sol swapping. Can you talk more about this? I was trying to find info about it but couldnt really. I guess it has something to do with the additional arrow+ ice bite on the second one for more cold damage?

When you stack enough flat damage from abyss jewel, Chin Sol does great single target damage. Even without crit chance and attack speed, 100% more damage at close range does magic for us.
"
Eowan wrote:

I haven't tried SSF. So I have no idea but if you have shroud, windripper, chin sol, tombfist, and lightpoacher, then you can try this. This build uses very specific uniques so I am not sure it's viable.

"
Rushi_Sk8 wrote:
The calculations that you have of barrage in PoB are with the barrage in 6L or in 5L?

It is 6L.
5L skill gems in Shroud plus level 20 elemental penentration is 6L.

"
jltwitch01 wrote:

I went Raider again. Deadeye can have same level dps as raider. However, doesn't have freeze immune. This means deadeye can't use warding(curse immune) flask which I think very important in mapping.
"
kaleav wrote:
"
Eowan wrote:

I haven't tried SSF. So I have no idea but if you have shroud, windripper, chin sol, tombfist, and lightpoacher, then you can try this. This build uses very specific uniques so I am not sure it's viable.

"
Rushi_Sk8 wrote:

It is 6L.
5L skill gems in Shroud plus level 20 elemental penentration is 6L.

"
jltwitch01 wrote:

I went Raider again. Deadeye can have same level dps as raider. However, doesn't have freeze immune. This means deadeye can't use warding(curse immune) flask which I think very important in mapping.

What ascendancy points would you take as Deadeye?
Last edited by LynXx_ on Mar 13, 2018, 8:10:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info