[3.2] Abyss Shripper feat. Chin Sol - Raider TS Barrage / 6k+ Life 3.8M Shaper DPS / Uber Elder Down

Thanks for the previous reply, it's all coming together nicely as of now :) I've one more question, what's your opinion on Rigwald's Quils as a quiver option? I see it being reccommanded in most Windripper guides, hence the question. Again, thanks in advance for the response :)
Just wondering is there some trick to sustaining mana that i'm missing out on. Thanks in advance enjoying the build so far
Gonna try this out as my next build I think. One question though, probably stupid, but is it possible to switch up tornado shot with, say, lightning arrow/ice shot/shrapnel shot late game just to switch things up if you get bored of clearing maps with tornado after awhile?

Also another question but why are you using Anger aura instead of Hatred?
Last edited by dylan33 on Mar 13, 2018, 5:53:03 PM
Saw you're using 2 5-L, it's enough to make all content?
"
Also another question but why are you using Anger aura instead of Hatred?

Not an OP, but IMO anger is there due to INT requirement issues. I was trying to make it work for myself, but getting to 155/9 int rather than 122 resulted in a total dps loss in POB.

"
Saw you're using 2 5-L, it's enough to make all content?

Definitely enough, Shroud is 6l with the added effect anyway for barrage, and 5l TS (or any other clearing skill for that matter) is more than enough to clear maps.

"
Just wondering is there some trick to sustaining mana that i'm missing out on. Thanks in advance enjoying the build so far

Mana is sustained from claw nodes BUT you need to have lioneye jewel in order to apply them to bow. If you cannot afford it then either take the leech nodes near the duelist part or grab it elsewhere.
hello iam new to the game i like your builds, but i have a question when i check your skill tree

example: https://pastebin.com/CtpgNnxZ

when i click the link and move to the site i find error codes

what shold i do ?
hello dude what about , the raider nodes to choose after lab , i want to try this not focused on MF
keep going on

lab nodes to chooses ? and what about leech ?
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
Suggestion on upgrades are more then welcome. How you reach 3,5m shaper dps, I cannot figure out. Did I miss something in this build?
Yes I need some more levels, but I'm sitting at.. uhm 1,2m I think, cant figure how to push 2m more :o
Even PoB with Chin Sol and level 90 tree, I'm no where near.
I'm done fine on mapping, clearing everything, also got Red elder down. (See tree for jewels)

BTw Lynxx, in case it's not a mistake, your CWDT set-up won't work, CWDT triggering only lvl 38+ gems, and your immortal call is sitting at 34.
"
Rinoscope wrote:
BTw Lynxx, in case it's not a mistake, your CWDT set-up won't work, CWDT triggering only lvl 38+ gems, and your immortal call is sitting at 34.

Works fine dude.. Level 38 or LOWER ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info