[3.2] Abyss Shripper feat. Chin Sol - Raider TS Barrage / 6k+ Life 3.8M Shaper DPS / Uber Elder Down

http://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/iLame_ru/NANANAHUI?i=0&search=skill%3DSunder

check him out. you can import his character into pob for you to follow. if hardcore, hp first. if softcore, go for dmg first till you start dying and go for hp.
Will there be coming an update for 3.3 or is this build still viable just as it is ?
"
Adeera23 wrote:
Will there be coming an update for 3.3 or is this build still viable just as it is ?

viable as is, not much changed and the barrage change is minimal
"
Darksagex wrote:
Would a double legacy ROTC be good with this build?

Standard of course. What would be the best links?

Anyone have an answer to this?
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Would Rigwald's Quills (non-corrupted) be a good option to use in this build?
Or is a well crafted quiver just better?
"
NightwingNL wrote:
Would Rigwald's Quills (non-corrupted) be a good option to use in this build?
Or is a well crafted quiver just better?

Rigwald's Quills is great for map clearing, if that is your main objective (fast farming). If you are focused on boss killing, the additional arrow(s) are better.
"
Darksagex wrote:
"
Darksagex wrote:
Would a double legacy ROTC be good with this build?

Standard of course. What would be the best links?

Anyone have an answer to this?

Reach is better if you're scaling pure/mostly phys dps, imo. You know, with signal fire and such stuff. Otherwise in standard I'd just use a +1 arrow chin sol in weapon swap, which will entirely outperform reach.

GGG nerfed reach again this league with the additional arrow to barrage and lowering of base dmg.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Can anyone help me as to where to upgrade? My POB dps is around 85k and I'm lvl 84 currently.
I'm very tempted to go for a phys based Tornado Shot char. Not swapping to barrage for single target.

Just thinking bout weapons. Doomfletch, Chin Sol or a rare phys bow (something like this)
be best for all around mapping/bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info