[3.2] Abyss Shripper feat. Chin Sol - Raider TS Barrage / 6k+ Life 3.8M Shaper DPS / Uber Elder Down

why anger?
Hello, im running a little mixed version of tornado shot glare+signal fire for map clearing but for single target i actually go for barrage with chin sol, the question is, whats the best thing to rise dmg as of now in my build? https://pastebin.com/HBRu1yy7 replacing gmp with increased critical damages grants additional dps only while dying sun is up, i have around 8 ex to spend
If Windripper is too expensive: The Tempest or Lioneye's Glare?
PoB shows Lioneye's Glare to be a major upgrade. But then also The Signal Fire becomes the best Quiver...
Two questions:

1. We dont need to socket Chin Sol right? - we can just use an ungemmed one and that will be good bossdamage with our 5-6 link chest barrage?

2. Is onslaught flask for bosses? or why do we use it as we get onslaught from ascandency?

Thanks in advance
"
AngryBurito wrote:
If we use Chin Sol bow for single target is there any need for having it linked with gems?
isnt it only barrage we use for single target and thats in the chest?

There are many bosses with trash adds monsters. If you proc'd mirage archer, it will clear adds while you deal with boss.

Plus, you need clear skill in Elder portal phase.

"
WinniethePoE wrote:
Hi There, Love the build so far, great damage.

Two questions that I didn't see answered in a cursorey glance through the comments.

Lightning arrow is a personal preference in terms of satisfaction in clear, which, if any, of the skill gems in your bow would you swap if using LA instead of TS. (Besides LA for TS...)

Second, Whats your process for making money, any suggestions to build up to that HH?

Thanks!

LA 6th gems can be 1) pierce for utility such as monster pack with "allies cannot be died" aura, 2) added cold damage for freeze (= quantity with windripper), 3) added lightning damage for more damage. I'd choose pierce.

I grinded maps of T13-15 since day 4. Running maps and selling leftover maps is profitable because I have full atlas.

"
Heretic22 wrote:
Hey! I've got some problem with my dps. I'm currently sitting on 1,3m shaper dps. It's nowhere close to your dps. Can you take a look? https://pastebin.com/MVPLpDR8

POB had a bug in proj counts. It fixed now. Please update and check your dps again. Should be 2.2m or greater if you use Dying sun and +1 quiver.

"

I chanced the 6 link, I got the dying sun and a +1 quiver, where should I go next? My HP pool seems much lower than yours?

All of your rare gears and jewels should have tier 2 or 1 life. I had 5989(almost 6k up to divining) at level 93 with budget gear(not divined yet).
I approve the choice of bow

Chin sol is by far the best available bow... totally broken on league

Gratz on ur Uelder kill on league
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 22, 2018, 8:58:37 PM
"
nono352534319 wrote:
why anger?

Anger crit multi Watcher's eye is one of the best jewel for this build.
And Wrath int requirement increases gearing difficulty.

"
Allenek wrote:
Hello, im running a little mixed version of tornado shot glare+signal fire for map clearing but for single target i actually go for barrage with chin sol, the question is, whats the best thing to rise dmg as of now in my build? https://pastebin.com/HBRu1yy7 replacing gmp with increased critical damages grants additional dps only while dying sun is up, i have around 8 ex to spend

I've looked at your pob. Increased critical damage gem seems better in your case. I am sorry that I haven't played phys conversion bow build long time(I played signal shot in legacy league) so have no idea about glare build.

"
Buuhja wrote:
If Windripper is too expensive: The Tempest or Lioneye's Glare?
PoB shows Lioneye's Glare to be a major upgrade. But then also The Signal Fire becomes the best Quiver...

I'd buy 5L Chin sol. When I started with bow character in Mayhem, I use Chin sol as temporary bow. It provides additional dps against boss(close range) so helpful if playing without 6L.

"
AngryBurito wrote:
Two questions:

1. We dont need to socket Chin Sol right? - we can just use an ungemmed one and that will be good bossdamage with our 5-6 link chest barrage?

2. Is onslaught flask for bosses? or why do we use it as we get onslaught from ascandency?

Thanks in advance

1. The answer I posted above :
There are many bosses with trash adds monsters. If you proc'd mirage archer, it will clear adds while you deal with boss.
Plus, you need clear skill in Elder portal phase.

2. It's for movement speed and freeze removing. I don't have onslaught in nodes.

"
philophil wrote:
I approve the choice of bow

Chin sol is by far the best available bow... totally broken on league

Gratz on ur Uelder kill on league

Agree. Chin Sol is the best boss killing bow.
Thank you :)
Last edited by kaleav on Mar 22, 2018, 9:06:58 PM
Awesome build, thanks for sharing! =D
Thank you for the guide. I've taken a character up to level 92 with it and it's been working well. Still only have half of your Barrage dps (PoB link = https://pastebin.com/VrR5hmQQ) probably mostly because I can't afford the awesome jewels you have, but the damage still feels nice.

PoB seems to have been fixed to recognize the extra projectiles from Dying Sun, but it doesn't seem to count extra arrows from lab enchants or Shaper/Elder mods on quivers. When I paste a "+2 Tornado Shot Projectiles" Lightpoacher into the program, the DPS doesn't change at all.

I'm also confused by why other Windripper builds use the Rigwald's Quills quiver. Maybe PoB isn't counting the fork effect? It's super expensive, but seems to be a big dps loss when I paste it into PoB compared to the quivers I'm using:

Last edited by Silverback0124 on Mar 24, 2018, 12:39:46 AM
What do you think of pathfinder instead of raider? If there is any advantage of raider I'll just respec it. I read earlier about status ailment immunity compared to deadeye, so what's your take on raider vs pathfinder?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info