[3.2] Abyss Shripper feat. Chin Sol - Raider TS Barrage / 6k+ Life 3.8M Shaper DPS / Uber Elder Down

"
LynXx_ wrote:
Suggestion on upgrades are more then welcome. How you reach 3,5m shaper dps, I cannot figure out. Did I miss something in this build?
Yes I need some more levels, but I'm sitting at.. uhm 1,2m I think, cant figure how to push 2m more :o
Even PoB with Chin Sol and level 90 tree, I'm no where near.
I'm done fine on mapping, clearing everything, also got Red elder down. (See tree for jewels)

must be his jewels, although yours are pretty nuts. Watchers eye helps too (crit multi with anger)

also, be sure to socket a murderous eye jewel for the free intimidate in your tombfist.

I'm at around 1.5 myself, and i need some work on the jewels and gear. But I melted minotaur in the vaal grace period, so I dont think dmg is an issue at all.

How i can get 3 crafts on quiver?
Hey, i have about 16ish exalts to spend, is it enough for this build to shine and which items should i buy first? Also which ascendancy nodes i take first? Im having a little trouble leveling up with my current setup, any ideas?
Last edited by JerryVoy on Mar 14, 2018, 10:29:08 PM
"
LynXx_ wrote:

What ascendancy points would you take as Deadeye?

If I'd go deadeye, Far shot, Richochet, Endless Munitions, (Rupture or Gathering winds).

"
Makos333 wrote:
Thanks for the previous reply, it's all coming together nicely as of now :) I've one more question, what's your opinion on Rigwald's Quils as a quiver option? I see it being reccommanded in most Windripper guides, hence the question. Again, thanks in advance for the response :)

If I use Rigwald's quils, then I lose life, and additional arrow. I don't think fork worth more than life and an arrow because after some point of high dps, this build already does great map clearing.

"
Sefrian wrote:
Just wondering is there some trick to sustaining mana that i'm missing out on. Thanks in advance enjoying the build so far

This build sustain mana by mana leech in Soul Raker node(claw) plus Lioneye's Fall jewel below it.

If you can'f afford lioneye's fall jewel yet, use those 4 points towards Soul raker in Vitality Void(Leech node below duelist) plus life and mana leech node.

"
dylan33 wrote:
Gonna try this out as my next build I think. One question though, probably stupid, but is it possible to switch up tornado shot with, say, lightning arrow/ice shot/shrapnel shot late game just to switch things up if you get bored of clearing maps with tornado after awhile?

Also another question but why are you using Anger aura instead of Hatred?

Yes definitely doable with LA or IS. You can check out 3.2 video that I used LA in mino map clear.

In 3.1. it was gearing difficulty to get 36 more int to run Wrath. But in 3.2., we have anger watcher's eye providing up to 50% crit multiplier.

"
Carcelero wrote:
Saw you're using 2 5-L, it's enough to make all content?

Sure, I used 5L windripper, 5L shroud in Bestiary. Cleared Shaper, T15 Elder, Vaal temple so far.
5L Shroud is actually 6L (with elemental penentration).

"
Makos333 wrote:
"
Also another question but why are you using Anger aura instead of Hatred?

Not an OP, but IMO anger is there due to INT requirement issues. I was trying to make it work for myself, but getting to 155/9 int rather than 122 resulted in a total dps loss in POB.

"
Saw you're using 2 5-L, it's enough to make all content?

Definitely enough, Shroud is 6l with the added effect anyway for barrage, and 5l TS (or any other clearing skill for that matter) is more than enough to clear maps.

"
Just wondering is there some trick to sustaining mana that i'm missing out on. Thanks in advance enjoying the build so far

Mana is sustained from claw nodes BUT you need to have lioneye jewel in order to apply them to bow. If you cannot afford it then either take the leech nodes near the duelist part or grab it elsewhere.

Thank you very much for replies. I totally agree.
"
hello iam new to the game i like your builds, but i have a question when i check your skill tree

example: https://pastebin.com/CtpgNnxZ

when i click the link and move to the site i find error codes

what shold i do ?

Hello, this is code for Path of Building(offline build planner) code.
You can check out https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding .

Once you installed POB, click import/export build in top left, import from pastebin button, and paste the code and click import.

"
xtothez wrote:
hello dude what about , the raider nodes to choose after lab , i want to try this not focused on MF
keep going on

lab nodes to chooses ? and what about leech ?

I took Ascendancy nodes in this order :
Way of Poarcher > Avartar of Slaughter > Quartz Infusion > Avatar of Veil

Because in early leveling frenzy charge is helpful but elemental ailments immune doesn't shine. That's why I spent points in frenzy nodes first.

I did merciless lab in 70 level or so and bought uber lab carry right after so that I can use all gears in level 71.

"
LynXx_ wrote:
Suggestion on upgrades are more then welcome. How you reach 3,5m shaper dps, I cannot figure out. Did I miss something in this build?
Yes I need some more levels, but I'm sitting at.. uhm 1,2m I think, cant figure how to push 2m more :o
Even PoB with Chin Sol and level 90 tree, I'm no where near.
I'm done fine on mapping, clearing everything, also got Red elder down. (See tree for jewels)

Hello, I've found that pob isn't fully updated yet.
If you click calcs tab and see skill type-specific stats, projectile counts doesn't work properly, particularly, 2 projectiles from Dying sun isn't calculated there.

So you need to divide your dps by 5 and multiplied by 7 (or just x1.4 in your case) to see your shaper dps until POB updates.
"
molla992 wrote:
How i can get 3 crafts on quiver?

You can craft "multi-craft" mod provided by level 8 Elreon (cost 2ex). then you can put more than 1 crafts in an item.

"
JerryVoy wrote:
Hey, i have about 16ish exalts to spend, is it enough for this build to shine and which items should i buy first? Also which ascendancy nodes i take first? Im having a little trouble leveling up with my current setup, any ideas?

Hello,

Gears price does change as over time but I started this build with 14 ex worth gear at Bestiary(BSC) day 5. You can check out budget gear in Leveling / Budget (3.2. Bestiary) section.

Ascendancy points order are answered just above :)

For leveling, I used leveling gears that I included in Leveling / Budget (3.2. Bestiary) section. Poet's pen is solid unique with stable price. You can buy and sell after leveling at the same price if you don't vaal it :p
Nice Guide. I am currently running Deadeye instead of Raider and was wondering if they can compete to each other or if raider is strictly better? I know the frenzy charge generation can be problematic as deadeye (using frenzy for bosses atm), but in the end I think that with rupture (the life gain on hit and then the crit + multi), gathering winds, +1 Arrow and 6 frenzy charges up Deadeye should do more dmg right, as well as haveing better survivability?

Did you test Deadeye since the rework to give me some insights? :)

Kind regards,
Arvy
Hey, a 6L Chin Sol is about 4ex cheaper than 6L windripper, should i buy that instead? I cant afford both atm. Or maybee just buy a 5l WR and spend the rest on high damage jewels since i will have all the abyss uniques? Thanks!
Last edited by JerryVoy on Mar 15, 2018, 11:36:13 AM
"
JerryVoy wrote:
Hey, a 6L Chin Sol is about 4ex cheaper than 6L windripper, should i buy that instead? I cant afford both atm. Or maybee just buy a 5l WR and spend the rest on high damage jewels since i will have all the abyss uniques? Thanks!

You dont need those to be 6l, you can use your single target on the shroud for a free 6l and have both on a 5l

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info