[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
demondied1 wrote:
I assume grace is just used for the armour while mapping? If I didn't want the extra armor and instead wanted to clear faster, would you recommend a 15% movespeed grace watchers eye to replace a normal jewel OR drop grace for haste and keep the regular jewel.

With the watcher's eye, grace is still faster than any other option while still being a great defensive tool as well. Would not recommend dropping it for speed, but determination can be a better defensive option.
"
Azrael0120 wrote:
Most enjoyable build I’ve played so far, such a good time.

Much appreciated
Nice guide, man. I don't know if it's supposed to be this way, but the "Tree" and "PoB" spoilers along with the Gems, Bandits and Pantheons are under "Gearing" spoiler. Should be better/easier to navigate if moved to a separate sections in my opinion. Anyway, keep up the good work. Leveling this one right now.
I want to know if the soul of arakaali life recovery rate buff is working again ?
Thanks !
Hi BeerLeague,

Planning to swap Vulnerability for defensive curse, Warlord's Mark better or Enfeeble better?

I notice that most of my death are from Porcupine Goliath, any idea how to avoid this?

Regards,
Ricky
Last edited by Kohmizusawa on Apr 13, 2018, 5:05:45 PM
Hi, Thanks for the really great build! It is definitely the most enjoyable build I've experienced so far. I was also wondering what I should be focusing on upgrading next as my dps is only about 400k and I have 6.7k life even with a rare amulet. Thanks again! https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kay9758/characters
"
Kalt13008 wrote:
I want to know if the soul of arakaali life recovery rate buff is working again ?
Thanks !

I have heard both sides, some people have reported it as fixed.
"
kohmizusawa wrote:
Hi BeerLeague,

Planning to swap Vulnerability for defensive curse, Warlord's Mark better or Enfeeble better?

I notice that most of my death are from Porcupine Goliath, any idea how to avoid this?

Regards,
Ricky

I see you are neither using Grace nor Determination. Try that first, you are missing a huge chunk of armor, which is probably getting you killed.
"
kay9758 wrote:
Hi, Thanks for the really great build! It is definitely the most enjoyable build I've experienced so far. I was also wondering what I should be focusing on upgrading next as my dps is only about 400k and I have 6.7k life even with a rare amulet. Thanks again! https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kay9758/characters

Gear looks fine, mostly focus on getting levels. Since we have so much %hp, the flat life you get from each level really adds up.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
kohmizusawa wrote:
Hi BeerLeague,

Regards,
Ricky

I see you are neither using Grace nor Determination. Try that first, you are missing a huge chunk of armor, which is probably getting you killed.

Nope, Im using both Determination (Watcher's Eye with 54% reduced damage from critical strike while affected by determination) + Warlord's Mark. Below are the defense stat in hideout:
Life = 7,203
Armour = 12303
Estimated Physical Damage Reduction = 50%

I even have Fortify on my Cyclone, and also Rampart and Indomitable on my tree, but still can die when doing tier 14-16 map. Appreciate if you able to point out my issue, https://pastebin.com/LLRXax0D.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info