[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

Since Tombfist, especially a two socket one, will likely be much rarer this league and more expensive, what would you recommend in the mean time? Some well rolled/crafted Spiked or Titan gauntlets?
When I go to the trees it tells me is for the 3.1.4 version. Are they correct? The website is telling me it's an old version of the tree.

Thank you for the guide mate.
"
When I go to the trees it tells me is for the 3.1.4 version. Are they correct? The website is telling me it's an old version of the tree.

Before Starforge

After Starforge

I don't have the other trees saved, sorry. Maybe OP can help with that.
"
RobertDowney wrote:
"

Before Starforge

After Starforge

Thank you Mr Ironman :)
How can we solve the problem of stuns? Slayer was nerfed in this way in 3.2. Need to take the Unwavering Stance?
Last edited by midmiki on Mar 2, 2018, 4:12:00 PM
I herd that slayers are going to have trouble this new league in 3.2 with catching the monsters. Any thought on this?
"

I updated the Trees after they released the info on 3.2, maybe they are still tagged as an older version though.

Either way, the tree is the same though. So, no worries
"
NinjaJayson wrote:
I herd that slayers are going to have trouble this new league in 3.2 with catching the monsters. Any thought on this?

This should be mostly fixed with the 3 second capture window now
"
midmiki wrote:
How can we solve the problem of stuns? Slayer was nerfed in this way in 3.2. Need to take the Unwavering Stance?

You can't be stunned during cyclone anyway, so it doesnt affect us at all
"
RobertDowney wrote:
"

Before Starforge

After Starforge

Yes, these are correct

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info