[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

Any particular reason to put 6L in chest and only a 5L in weapon or can that be reversed?
Playing this build right now, took it to level 88 so far, it's going pretty well. I just have a question: could you take a look at my gear/tree to see what demands the most attention right now? I feel like my DPS is pretty low, and I also only have like 5.8k life while I saw your character having 7.4k. Thanks in advance!

Edit:
Character name is DraaiVoorWinst
Last edited by robj185 on Jul 4, 2018, 3:57:30 PM
it looks like most of this is outdated. It's not really updated for 3.3 OR incursion skill changes.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
What are the best support gems to use in a 5 link set up for Ancestral Warchief for this build?
What is the reason you stopped at level 5 for blood rage?

(I understand the issue with level 1 CWDT, but can't you add one (or two) more levels and still get it to work with level 1 CWDT? For example, level 6 blood rage would net you a 1% attack speed increase and would still be under level 38.)

TIA
bookmark
When i use both haste + grace i dont have mana and cant use the cyclone why is that?
Just a quick question: is this build still viable for Delve/Late Incursion? I would like to try it as a league starter
"
33armadill wrote:
When i use both haste + grace i dont have mana and cant use the cyclone why is that?

I am totally fine running vulnerability with grace. You should not spam click cyclone attack as each click will burn mana.
I am probably going to take this build to level 100.

does OP have any idea what the final 4 points on the tree should be applied to?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info