[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
sofys37 wrote:
Great build and nice guide! I have some questions though.
1 - Do you know if arakaali vp bug is fixed?!
2 - Looks like monsters in incursion will do tons of chaos damage. if thats the case, do you think we can go tumbfist and bubonic trail ontop of the other uniques and still have high chaos res?
3 - What your thoughts on vaal and normal skills in one gems? gem set up stays the same with the vaal versions as well?
I know its a lot, sry about that. I wanna try this build this league and i'm wondering about those.

edit: one more thing i forgot, the enchant in gloves, war is the best one for this build?

1. Yeah its fixed

2. Depends on if they are similar to chaos mobs we have now (which still do mostly physical damage) or if their damage will be higher on the chaos side. If the latter is true, we may need to get some more chaos res from somewhere, but honestly It was never an issue as this build is one of the easiest I ever did Chayula with due to the ludicrous leech. If they cant one shot you, you just dont die.

3. Yeah it should, but giving up level 21 cyclone probably does not feel great.

4. None of them are great, corruption would be better, but war is the most single target deeps.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
sofys37 wrote:
2 - Looks like monsters in incursion will do tons of chaos damage. if thats the case, do you think we can go tumbfist and bubonic trail ontop of the other uniques and still have high chaos res?
3 - What your thoughts on vaal and normal skills in one gems? gem set up stays the same with the vaal versions as well?
I know its a lot, sry about that. I wanna try this build this league and i'm wondering about those.

edit: one more thing i forgot, the enchant in gloves, war is the best one for this build?

1. Yeah its fixed

2. Depends on if they are similar to chaos mobs we have now (which still do mostly physical damage) or if their damage will be higher on the chaos side. If the latter is true, we may need to get some more chaos res from somewhere, but honestly It was never an issue as this build is one of the easiest I ever did Chayula with due to the ludicrous leech. If they cant one shot you, you just dont die.

4. None of them are great, corruption would be better, but war is the most single target deeps.

TY for answering those! things dont change much from my plans then. I've never plais with 21 cyclone so im not gonna notice the difference. But i do want to do uber elder so later i'd have to take a look at 21 gems. for now everythings fine, TY beerleague
"
sofys37 wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
sofys37 wrote:

1. Yeah its fixed

TY for answering those! things dont change much from my plans then. I've never plais with 21 cyclone so im not gonna notice the difference. But i do want to do uber elder so later i'd have to take a look at 21 gems. for now everythings fine, TY beerleague

NP. I'm actually back playing cyclone this league as I don't have much time and I think its a great build to tackle everything the game has to offer.

As far as 21 gems go, I was messing around w/ vaal cyclone and it just feels off. Going w/ 21 cyclone is preferable for sure as the extra area is good.
I'm doing this build this league. Going okay so far. Full atlas completion, deathless shaper etc. I'm looking to push for uber elder.

1. Attack speed or damage for cyclone helm enchant?

2. Would you recommend Bubonic's over high res/life boots?

3. Where should I be getting +int from? I have 50 on my boots atm, but need to upgrade them soon.

4. I'm only at 6k hp with current set up, where am I missing hp?

https://pastebin.com/8Ne9V5kQ is my PoB

Ty for any advice
"
Brunnor wrote:
I'm doing this build this league. Going okay so far. Full atlas completion, deathless shaper etc. I'm looking to push for uber elder.

1. Attack speed or damage for cyclone helm enchant?

2. Would you recommend Bubonic's over high res/life boots?

3. Where should I be getting +int from? I have 50 on my boots atm, but need to upgrade them soon.

4. I'm only at 6k hp with current set up, where am I missing hp?

https://pastebin.com/8Ne9V5kQ is my PoB

Ty for any advice

Hey man, looks good for week 1. Thats about where I was at when I was pushing really hard in abyss

1. They are both really close in PoB, as is attack speed on blood rage. IMO whichever is cheaper, go with that.

2. Depends on your res IMO, also, depends on the quality of abyss jewels available. If you can get T1 life, and 2x good affix on the gems, they should be better than life and res boots. However, that will make your jewels and rings super expensive, will also make it so you probably need to wear a triple resist belt instead of retch/HH/elder belt w/ recovery. Its more dps, but more expensive to make it work. At this point in the league, I would probably go with life+MS+res boots, also this league we can get spell dodge for free which is nice.

3. With life/MS/Res boots, look for it on a ring. 1 t1-2 affix should be enough. Can also take it on a jewel and craft it on a ring to get enough.

4. Both abyss gems are lacking good life, missing 4-5 nodes on tree, boots are low as well.
Thanks
Last edited by Blandis on Jan 4, 2021, 6:56:31 AM
why use vulnerability and not punishment?

Cheers
Quick question so i have bubonic trail with 2 abyssal slots and 2 normal sockets. What do i put on them? I cant equip ic, cast when damage taken and blood rage at same time so what do i do?
Last edited by Mintbear on Jun 9, 2018, 10:36:00 PM
"
andikinn wrote:
why use vulnerability and not punishment?

Cheers

Cause for punishment to trigger you need to be hit, so generally vulnerability is more preferable since you kill all trash mobs in secs,and curses have reduced effect on bosses.
Level 88 in ISC. Have starforge, belly, tombfist with 1 abyss socket and crap gear otherwise. This is the first build I that I have been able to carry through Atziri, Uber izaro, and t10 maps with very quickly. The only reason I haven't tried higher tiers is because I haven't gotten those maps yet. Thank you for posting!!!

Also, those looking for differences now in 3.3 passive tree is to change nothing but life nodes for dps nodes or vice versa dependong on your preference.

Edit: just devoured 88/158 maps including t14 bonuses with ease
Last edited by KbearForLife on Jun 11, 2018, 11:30:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info