[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
Kalt13008 wrote:
Hi beerleague.
First thing : your build is amazing , and it give me so much fun :)
I want to know wich part of my gear i can improve ?
I have only 6k hitpoint , and i don t know how to reach 7k.
Dps wise what i have to improve first ?
Thanks in advance !

Missing a lot of life randomly on abyss jewels, boots, belt. Also, levels and str rolls will add a lot.
Btw I'm farming shaper with the links I also use on maps.

6L cyclone
4L leap slam
IC - CWDT
Flame Golem, Blood Rage

These are all the gems I can ahve because of 2 ABYSSAL SOCKET tOMBFISTS + Bubonic Trails and the build stll shreds Shaper
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Please, I don't understand, if someone could clear this up:
How should the links be for bossing only?

I'm going to use this character for t16 bosses and shaper only (seems like a fast killer), so I don't really care about mapping.

It was recommended to 5-link the totem, but I don't understand with what exactly.
Thank you.

For bosses, you do not need to link endurance charge on melee stun w/ leap slam. Link it in your boots or helm w/ just Leap, faster attacks, fortify, Blood Magic. 5 (or 6) link your warcheif totem in the sword for boss fights, it adds a lot of dps.

Oh I see, thank you for the reply!
This build is great for shaper and t16 guardians farming, really really fast.

I'm going to try on it then:
Ancestral Warchief, Maim, Brutality, Melee Physical, Conc effect and Ruthless.

Thanks a ton for the guide, very good stuff!!
I invested 7ex on my character. Level 80 only and already farming shaper with zero issues (he's already faster than my level 96 RF which has insane gear).
Sup!?

I already have a warchief totem with the set bellow:

Spoiler

I just started a new Cyclone so I can get more from HH, AW is a not so fast but solid.

What I need to know is about my gear, this going to be good for Cyclone?
For now I'm just broke, what should I have in mind to make this build work on this itens? Until I have ways to buy Bubonic Trail also Tombfist while cap res.

"
theFoffo wrote:
Btw I'm farming shaper with the links I also use on maps.

6L cyclone
4L leap slam
IC - CWDT
Flame Golem, Blood Rage

These are all the gems I can ahve because of 2 ABYSSAL SOCKET tOMBFISTS + Bubonic Trails and the build stll shreds Shaper

Yeah, you don't really need warcheif at all. It is just an option
"
eljason wrote:
Sup!?

I already have a warchief totem with the set bellow:

Spoiler

I just started a new Cyclone so I can get more from HH, AW is a not so fast but solid.

What I need to know is about my gear, this going to be good for Cyclone?
For now I'm just broke, what should I have in mind to make this build work on this itens? Until I have ways to buy Bubonic Trail also Tombfist while cap res.

It will work, without too many issues. link wise, you may have an issue wearing Kaoms though

Thx! Im planning to buy a 5link Belly at least and put bulbonic and tombfist to work even with 1 slot.

Edit:
Btw how this build deal with mana? any issues?

Last edited by eljason on Apr 12, 2018, 8:54:50 AM
I assume grace is just used for the armour while mapping? If I didn't want the extra armor and instead wanted to clear faster, would you recommend a 15% movespeed grace watchers eye to replace a normal jewel OR drop grace for haste and keep the regular jewel.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Most enjoyable build I’ve played so far, such a good time.
"
eljason wrote:

Thx! Im planning to buy a 5link Belly at least and put bulbonic and tombfist to work even with 1 slot.

Edit:
Btw how this build deal with mana? any issues?

I would not buy either tombfists or trails w/ 1 socket. Rares are much better as you will need the life. For 5 link, I would also not prefer belly until you can 6 link it, or afford a 6 link. Otherwise, buy a corrupted RRRRBG armor chest w/ 100 life and res. Should be super cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info