[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
popanya wrote:
how can i heal then if i run uber lab?Because it often happens that i can get stuck between spikes and can't use cyclone or writhing jar,so i can't heal?

As soon as you enter each zone, pop worm flask, kill worms. Grats, you are now immune to damage for the next 30 seconds or so. Refresh as needed.
I want to tell You this... Shaper and Elder are nothing more than a joke for this build. Even thou I have pretty bad rings and abyss jewels are average I have crazy amount of DPS which is 249k unbuffed (especially when shock procs since I have 9% chance to shock from jewels) and survivability (even with 'only' 6.2k hp). My current gear and stats (fully buffed of course):

Spoiler

My next goal is to get some decent steel rings and enchant from UL with 10% chance to shock on boots. After that I will try to finish atlas (14/15 orbs atm) and get that kill on Uber Elder. Great job with this guide BeerLeague. Cheers!
Last edited by BigBadRudeGuy on Apr 8, 2018, 10:23:48 PM
Hi,

thank you for your guide. I found it a little bit late, so made some equipment changes later on also my passive tree is not exactly the same but close. Anyway, ive got few questions as i'm a new to this game, first season and only 1 week ib the league. My questions are about skills.

Main DPS: Cyclone > Melee Phys > Maim > Brutaility > Conc/AoE > Melee DMG on full life (goes in chest) - thats clear!

Curse/Aura: Enlighten (lvl 3 is fine) > Blasphemy > Vuln > Grace (helm or boots) - why you mentioned that level 3 is fine? what doest it mean? you cant upgrade due to low Int or something else?

CWDT: CDWT, Blood rage (i know the interaction is broken at the moment, just lazy), Flame Golem, IC (in boots or helm) - interaction, why is broken? should i trigger blood rage manually or it works with IC or CWDT? how it works? Also there is no GOLEM on first page, you got Vaal Haste in the boots.

Movement: 5 link in sword - Leap Slam > Faster Attacks > Blood Magic > Endurance Charge on Stun > Fortify -clear.

Warchief > Faster attacks (in gloves) if one socket tomblist, add brutality. - clear.

Extra: Vaal Haste, Portal - this ones, portal i dont care. But VH, there is no socket for it.

Sorry that this questions could be dumb but i appreciate any help.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
deeferg wrote:

I have tombfists with vulnerability on hit and +1 carnage heart. Running haste atm, so i guess i will throw enfeeble for defence.

In that case, I prefer temp chains with this build as it slows down cast speed as well. The only thing that will actually kill us is a big elemental damage spike as we can pretty much ignore physical damage.

On a side note, I still think you would be better off with aspect of the spider as I mentioned earlier on in the thread though.

Thx for advice, ive totally forgot about this aspect skills, since im not really playing league. Guess i will upgrade my ring to steel with crafted aspect. Also this will allow me to drop blasphemy setup, so i'll have 3 free sockets. I guess vaal haste and lightning golem are the only things i can use here.
Last edited by deeferg on Apr 9, 2018, 7:46:15 AM
"
I want to tell You this... Shaper and Elder are nothing more than a joke for this build. Even thou I have pretty bad rings and abyss jewels are average I have crazy amount of DPS which is 249k unbuffed (especially when shock procs since I have 9% chance to shock from jewels) and survivability (even with 'only' 6.2k hp). My current gear and stats (fully buffed of course):

Spoiler

My next goal is to get some decent steel rings and enchant from UL with 10% chance to shock on boots. After that I will try to finish atlas (14/15 orbs atm) and get that kill on Uber Elder. Great job with this guide BeerLeague. Cheers!

Thanks mate! GL!
"
theR0cker wrote:
Hi,

thank you for your guide. I found it a little bit late, so made some equipment changes later on also my passive tree is not exactly the same but close. Anyway, ive got few questions as i'm a new to this game, first season and only 1 week ib the league. My questions are about skills.

Main DPS: Cyclone > Melee Phys > Maim > Brutaility > Conc/AoE > Melee DMG on full life (goes in chest) - thats clear!

Curse/Aura: Enlighten (lvl 3 is fine) > Blasphemy > Vuln > Grace (helm or boots) - why you mentioned that level 3 is fine? what doest it mean? you cant upgrade due to low Int or something else?

CWDT: CDWT, Blood rage (i know the interaction is broken at the moment, just lazy), Flame Golem, IC (in boots or helm) - interaction, why is broken? should i trigger blood rage manually or it works with IC or CWDT? how it works? Also there is no GOLEM on first page, you got Vaal Haste in the boots.

Movement: 5 link in sword - Leap Slam > Faster Attacks > Blood Magic > Endurance Charge on Stun > Fortify -clear.

Warchief > Faster attacks (in gloves) if one socket tomblist, add brutality. - clear.

Extra: Vaal Haste, Portal - this ones, portal i dont care. But VH, there is no socket for it.

Sorry that this questions could be dumb but i appreciate any help.

It means, level 3 enlighten is cheap. level 4 is not. it is fine (enough) to use level 3.

The interaction with the pantheon, IIRC it is still not working correctly, but I may be wrong.

For mapping, golem is better, vaal haste is only useful for bosses.

There is a 6th gem slot in the sword you can use
"
deeferg wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
deeferg wrote:

I have tombfists with vulnerability on hit and +1 carnage heart. Running haste atm, so i guess i will throw enfeeble for defence.

In that case, I prefer temp chains with this build as it slows down cast speed as well. The only thing that will actually kill us is a big elemental damage spike as we can pretty much ignore physical damage.

On a side note, I still think you would be better off with aspect of the spider as I mentioned earlier on in the thread though.

Thx for advice, ive totally forgot about this aspect skills, since im not really playing league. Guess i will upgrade my ring to steel with crafted aspect. Also this will allow me to drop blasphemy setup, so i'll have 3 free sockets. I guess vaal haste and lightning golem are the only things i can use here.

CWDT-BV-Blind on hit is really good
Please, I don't understand, if someone could clear this up:
How should the links be for bossing only?

I'm going to use this character for t16 bosses and shaper only (seems like a fast killer), so I don't really care about mapping.

It was recommended to 5-link the totem, but I don't understand with what exactly.
Thank you.
Hi beerleague.
First thing : your build is amazing , and it give me so much fun :)
I want to know wich part of my gear i can improve ?
I have only 6k hitpoint , and i don t know how to reach 7k.
Dps wise what i have to improve first ?
Thanks in advance !
"
Please, I don't understand, if someone could clear this up:
How should the links be for bossing only?

I'm going to use this character for t16 bosses and shaper only (seems like a fast killer), so I don't really care about mapping.

It was recommended to 5-link the totem, but I don't understand with what exactly.
Thank you.

For bosses, you do not need to link endurance charge on melee stun w/ leap slam. Link it in your boots or helm w/ just Leap, faster attacks, fortify, Blood Magic. 5 (or 6) link your warcheif totem in the sword for boss fights, it adds a lot of dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info