Joe's Stream.

April 19, 2018.

Played my duelist this time, and in a strange twist of events I defeated Kitava (didn't think he had a prayer, since his max health was so low):

Path of Exile: Kitava, the Insatiable (Duelist), 4/19/18

After that I just worked on the Act VI questline a bit, and I'll probably continue to do the same tomorrow. Either that, or attempt to fight Kitava again on my marauder.

So, that's that. And here's the records I played this session:

Motorhead - Self-Titled Debut
Prince - For You
Jethro Tull - Benefit (most of the album)

Okay, gotta start getting ready for work. Take care, and thanks for reading/watching. I appreciate it. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Just playing a few records while killing stuff before work.
April 20, 2018.

Played my duelist this time, and got past the Tukohama boss in Act 6:

Path of Exile: Tukohama, Karui God of War (Duelist), 4/20/18

After this, I pressed on in the storyline until I got the Lower Prison waypoint unlocked, after which I just toolied around on my ranger for a bit until I got to a good stopping point. And tomorrow I'm undecided on what I'll do. We'll see come tomorrow.

Anyways, here's the records I played:

White Stripes - Self-Titled Debut
Joe Walsh - The Smoker You Drink, the Player You Get

Okay, gotta get ready for work. Thanks for reading/watching. Take care, and have a good night. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Spinning vinyls and playing some PoE before work.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Apr 21, 2018, 8:42:16 AM
April 21, 2018.

Worked on my ranger this time, successfully making it past Act 6, despite me being half-asleep (dream-filled sleep will do it every time. -_- ).

Tsoagoth, The Brine King (Ranger), 4/21/18

I also made some progress in Act 7 as well, managing to kill Maligaro and getting the Black Venom:

Maligaro, The Inquisitor (Ranger), 4/21/18

Some good progress today! And hopefully more of the same tomorrow.

Buuut anyway, here's the records I played this time around:

Lou Reed - Rock n' Roll Animal
Jethro Tull - This Was
Metallica - Kill 'em All (side one)

Okay, gotta get ready for work now. Running late making this blog post and uploading my videos. Take care and thanks for reading/watching, and have a good night. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Record playing and monster slaying.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Apr 21, 2018, 10:17:49 PM
April 22, 2018.

Played my ranger today, and made it to the point where you have to kill Gruest. I also completed all the trials, and attempted to do the cruel Labyrinth, but failed at the Izaro fight.

Izaro fight.

I also found a dagger that might make me fire up my shadow class (gonna have to work on the sockets though):

So tomorrow I'll probably either play my ranger or my marauder (I discovered the Immortal Call ability and I want to try to use it when fighting Kitava, compensation for how slow he is). We'll see come tomorrow.

And as for the records I played they were:

Metallica - Kill 'em All
Richard Pryor - That N*****'s Crazy

Okay, have to get ready for work. Last day of the work week for me. Take care and thanks for reading/watching. Have a good night. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Playing records and my ranger (SSF Standard) before I gotta work.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Apr 22, 2018, 10:03:54 PM
April 23, 2018.

Excellent progress on my marauder today, despite him being as slow as molasses in winter! Got past Kitava and made it to the Western Forest waypoint (still have to take down Abberath and The Puppet Mistress though).

Kitava fight.

Tukohama fight

Shavronne/Brutus fight

Oh, and I tried doing The Labyrinth on my ranger, but like yesterday she died at the first Izaro fight. Guess I'll try again next session. -_-

And for the records I played they were:

Metallica - Live at the Palladium '86
Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway

Okay, gonna do it for me. I'll probably lay down for a bit, as I only got 3.5 hours of sleep, before I might stream again. But we'll see later on. Until then though, take care and thanks for watching/reading. Always appreciated! ;]

"Joe's Stream" Spinning the vinyl discs while killing s***.
April 24, 2018.

It was all ranger this time (was planning on playing more than one class. Didn't happen that way), and made it to where I have to do quests in The Dread Thicket in Act 7.

Gruest/Ralakesh fight

And I also managed to make a little bit of headway in The Cruel Labyrinth and got to the second Izaro battle where I got one-shot by. . . . something.

Izaro fights

And so for tomorrow, my work week starts up again. So it'll just be short 1-2 hour streams for the week. But outside of that, a pretty productive session today. :]

And here's the vinyls I played today:

Suicide - Self-Titled Debut
Vangelis - Opera Sauvage
Moody Blues - In Search of the Lost Chord
Bill Cosby - Why is There Air?

Okay, gonna call it a night. Like yesterday, I might be on again later on, but it'll be up in the air. It always is. But until then, take care and thanks for watching/reading. And have a good night. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Spinning vinyl and running some Path of Exile.
April 26, 2018.

Worked on my ranger today, and managed to get past Act 7 and am now starting in Act 8. Moving right along!

Gruthkul fight

Arakaali fight

Pretty good session overall though (although dying twice kinda grates on me a little bit), and am hoping for more of the same come tomorrow.

Buuut anyway, here's the records I played today:

Frank Zappa - One Size Fits All
Prince - Self-Titled Second Album

Okay, gotta get ready for work. Running late making this blog post and getting my videos uploaded. Take care, and thanks for watching/reading. Mucho appreciated! ;]

"Joe's Stream" Playing a few records while playing PoE (ranger, but might play others as well).
April 27, 2018.

Continued on with my ranger, working on Act 8, and had a rather tough time with Doedre, due to all the buffs and debuffs she brought.

Doedre fight

Aside from that, just moved right along and now have to do the sun and moon quests. I also tried running The Laby again, but died at the first Izaro fight. I'll probably try again next time though, as I found a nice weapon upgrade (even though it's not a rapier weapon :[ ).

Tomorrow I'll probably just continue on with the story, maybe do a Laby run as well. Otherwise, things are pretty honky dory right now. :]

And for the vinyls I played they were:

Heart - Dreamboat Annie
Tschaikovsky - Violin Concerto in D, Opus #35

Okay, have to start getting ready for work. Take care and see ya next time. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Spinning vinyl while playing my ranger (might play others classes too).

Oh! Before I forget, I started up a Patreon page about a week or two ago. It's still under construction though, so I still got a ways to go to get it where I want it. Hope you like. ;]

My Patreon page.
April 28, 2018.

Played my ranger briefly (just enough to do a Laby run. Died at Izaro, like always. -_- ), then switched over to my duelist, trying to get him caught up with the rest of my guys. I eventually made it to the Western Forest waypoint in Act 6. And for tomorrow, I'll probably work on my duelist some more, but we'll see.

Shavronne/Brutus fight

Abberath fight

Anyways, here's the records I played this session:

Metallica - Ride the Lightning
The Residents - The Third Reich n' Roll

Alrighty, gotta get ready for work. Running late making this blog post, as well as getting my videos uploaded. Thanks for reading/watching, and have a good night. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Playing vinyl & my ranger (and maybe other classes as well).

My Patreon page.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Apr 28, 2018, 10:14:00 PM
April 29, 2018.

Earlier this morning off-stream I tooled around a bit on my ranger, and got a couple map pieces for the very first time (can't link them for some reason. they disappeared when I put them in my stash)!

But for today's session I played my ranger, once again attempting to do the Cruel Labyrinth. This time I got as far as the last Izaro fight! But unfortunately, like has happened before, something killed me in one hit. *sigh*

Izaro fights

After this, I just went ahead and did a normal Laby run, and HOOO BOY what a haul I got! SIX total treasure keys, mats for days!

I also got a shield my shadow could use, if I can ever get around to playing him again.

But aside from that, a very good session overall. And hopefully tomorrow it'll be the same as well.

And here's what I played today:

Buffalo Springfield - Buffalo Springfield Again
Bill Cosby - 200 M.P.H.

Okay, gotta get ready for work. Running late - surprise surprise - making this blog post and uploading my video. Take care and thanks for reading/watching. I appreciate it. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Spinning some vinyl while playing my ranger (might play other classes if bored).
My Patreon page.

Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Apr 29, 2018, 10:20:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info