[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

Do you have enough damage with the crab set?
"
Snicke wrote:
Do you have enough damage with the crab set?

You gain 45% increased damage at max stacks and you pretty much stay at them the whole time, I'm currently 48k hideout was only 40k last league.

So yeah damage is a step up but HP is slightly lower.
GEAR UPDATE:

Decided to drop the helmet from the crab set as it was doing very little for me, currently sitting on 53k hideout DPS this is per ball, sitting on 6k life.
Gear Update: Lvl 91. Killed red Elder and guardians two times.

Finally bought the +3 enchantment helmet.

Sniped a decent lvl 22 Anger amulet with Inc AoE

And changed my belt from Cyclopean to the usual rare belt. I lost some HP even though this one also have loads of HP. But it was required since I had to get ele resis.

1 Question: Does my damage increases from factors like Melee dmg and Area dmg ?
This is a really, REALLY fun build!!

I started a similar build recently with pretty much the same starting unique gear setup that I'd gathered with another character and the quality of life from start to mid-game, where I am right now (and where I had been with the other build before switching), and it is a vast improvement. So much fun.

Thanks so much for sharing it!
Nice build. The craiceans 4 pc made a huge diff. I lost 800 life. Sitting at 6k now but die very little.
"
Nice build. The craiceans 4 pc made a huge diff. I lost 800 life. Sitting at 6k now but die very little.

I replaced the helmet personally for Starkonja's seems so much better now :)
I wish i could post from my main account lol. So you could check me out. My dps, at least on the chart seems low...at work otherwise coukd log into it
"
whiteyfang wrote:

Only melee hit gets scaled by melee damage. The balls scale with area dmg tho since they are AOE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info