[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

"
Libard wrote:
This build is ok to kill boss ?

Thk

All content was cleared in Abyss league including Shaper and Elder multiple times deathless.
This is pretty close to my league starter, though I'll be going Slayer-Trickster or Slayer-Inquisitor instead of Raider.
Hi thanks for making this guide, it looks very interesting.

You reckon I can use this build to farm uber lab? Cheers
"
kazafz wrote:

I never had an issues with uber lab, traps aren't that great but due to how fast you move with Whirling Blades there not an issue.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
kazafz wrote:

I never had an issues with uber lab, traps aren't that great but due to how fast you move with Whirling Blades there not an issue.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking to use this as my league starter :) - I just had a look at the PoB link and I can see that we take a few life leech nodes (and Vitality Void) and don't take Vaal Pact. Did you feel you did not have enough survivability? Or was it alright given you cleared all end-game content (Shaper + Guardian + Elder) with this.

Cheers
"
kazafz wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
kazafz wrote:

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking to use this as my league starter :) - I just had a look at the PoB link and I can see that we take a few life leech nodes (and Vitality Void) and don't take Vaal Pact. Did you feel you did not have enough survivability? Or was it alright given you cleared all end-game content (Shaper + Guardian + Elder) with this.

Cheers

Yeah more than enough, taking Vaal Pact is a little sketchy due to running Blood Rage the degen can be hard to manage but if your comfortable with it then it's definitely an option.
Hi, thanks for the build. How do you think, how much less damage will there be without gloves and abyss of the Jewels, since they will not be cheap in the first time. You can tell more about leveling, which body to use before the belly, and weapons. Sorry for my bad English.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Yeah more than enough, taking Vaal Pact is a little sketchy due to running Blood Rage the degen can be hard to manage but if your comfortable with it then it's definitely an option.

I followed your build last league and it worked wonders. Wouldnt advice VP either as your life re-gen almost makes up for your bloodrage deg-en.

Also while labing I typically remove the blood rage gem and with 40% ms modifier you wblade fast enough that the lack of frenzy charges doesnt hurt much to navigate the traps easily.
Last edited by spacenoxx on Mar 2, 2018, 6:52:48 AM
"
Sharekoube1 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build. How do you think, how much less damage will there be without gloves and abyss of the Jewels, since they will not be cheap in the first time. You can tell more about leveling, which body to use before the belly, and weapons. Sorry for my bad English.

Before 6L Belly of the Beast I would advise a 6L corrupt rare with the slots we need or a Tabula, in regards to jewels the standard jewels will work fine with stats such as:

- %Life
- Attack Speed
- Projectile Damage
- Sword Damage
- All Resist if short
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
Sharekoube1 wrote:

Before 6L Belly of the Beast I would advise a 6L corrupt rare with the slots we need or a Tabula, in regards to jewels the standard jewels will work fine with stats such as:

- %Life
- Attack Speed
- Projectile Damage
- Sword Damage
- All Resist if short

Thanks for the answer. Can you tell a little more about leveling, what weapons to use before the unique swords, and you can also be pumped through the Molten Strike? And what do you think, what will the price be at the beginning for unic swords?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info