[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

If you refund 1 point or lvl 1 time dont matter which, add it in the leech node right in middle of the leech wheel, it gives mana/life leech so it should solve your issues.
"
malice99 wrote:
i notice the new build has significantly less jewel sockets on the tree any reason for this since the fire attack life jewels seem completely insane

I'm still toying around with the tree so this may change in the next few days or so.
"
Valineth wrote:
If you refund 1 point or lvl 1 time dont matter which, add it in the leech node right in middle of the leech wheel, it gives mana/life leech so it should solve your issues.

Thanks, one node seems to help. Considering to move through to the bigger mana node on the other side.
Hi! You seem to be using a Wildfire jewel in your present character's skill tree, directly under the Scion start point. How are you getting enough Strength to trigger Wildfire's effect? Does the 20 strength from the Ascendant skilltree also factor into this? Even if so - I only count 20 + 10 str from the node branching leftwards.
Hey again. I'm using your build but have made quite some changes. I'm currently running dual curses with the skilltree for example. Would be real nice if you checked out my build and see if theres anything you think I should change.

https://pastebin.com/2tkMAuYD

Currently stomping all map tiers without any issues. Haven't had the balls to do any uber bosses yet tho.
"
foxhelm wrote:
Hi! You seem to be using a Wildfire jewel in your present character's skill tree, directly under the Scion start point. How are you getting enough Strength to trigger Wildfire's effect? Does the 20 strength from the Ascendant skilltree also factor into this? Even if so - I only count 20 + 10 str from the node branching leftwards.

There is exactly 40 Strength in this radius if you type in "Strength" in the search box on the tree you will see the nodes that contain the 40 :)
Hi guys, i am french so sorry for my english!

I read all yours post and i have a question for this build, Why no vaal pact? Bad idea?

Thank you for your answer.
"
jgvaio wrote:
Hi guys, i am french so sorry for my english!

I read all yours post and i have a question for this build, Why no vaal pact? Bad idea?

Thank you for your answer.

It's very uncomfortable with Blood Rage, it's definitely do-able though
"
Brodrick2527 wrote:
Just wanted you to know, though there are no replies to this guide, I am following this guide. While it's very similar to the one written by Peterfang93, this one is formatted much better. If nothing else, thanks for organizing the information.

Totally agree, the format is clearer and much easier to read, goona update my guide soon, maybe steal a page from u if that's ok xD
"
peterfang93 wrote:
"
Brodrick2527 wrote:
Just wanted you to know, though there are no replies to this guide, I am following this guide. While it's very similar to the one written by Peterfang93, this one is formatted much better. If nothing else, thanks for organizing the information.

Totally agree, the format is clearer and much easier to read, goona update my guide soon, maybe steal a page from u if that's ok xD

Of course :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info