[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

So i'm lvl 83 atm and this is my gear and gems, what do you guys think i should work on next? Any tips?

Last edited by tipicozzy on Apr 6, 2018, 5:47:17 AM
"
tipicozzy wrote:
So i'm lvl 83 atm and this is my gear and gems, what do you guys think i should work on next? Any tips?

Elemental damage on rings, 2 socket tombfist
Is there any possibility to change molten strike to another skill ?? LArge area, good clear speed on maps and also good single target dmg ??

Sry for that question but I'm gushing these balls already...
"
Orbit84 wrote:
Is there any possibility to change molten strike to another skill ?? LArge area, good clear speed on maps and also good single target dmg ??

Sry for that question but I'm gushing these balls already...

Tectonic could work with some changes ie endurance charges, but the amount of changes needed I'm not sure without going over it.
Hey thanks for the guide. Really helped me clear most of the content.
thank you for the awesome guide. Cleared most content. First real character I have ever leveled. I was wondering if someone could take a look at my spec/gear and let me know what they think.
"
oakleerulez wrote:
thank you for the awesome guide. Cleared most content. First real character I have ever leveled. I was wondering if someone could take a look at my spec/gear and let me know what they think.

Your welcome glad you enjoyed it :)
+
Last edited by Mikhail69101 on Apr 12, 2018, 12:37:08 PM
Currently about to hit maps. Would for the offhand some kind of multi ex worth off hand stat stick be better?
What is the tree before you get the duelist start point which you say to get last in the guide after Uber lab?

I put together a general tree for now so disregard.
Last edited by BenN1ce on Apr 12, 2018, 6:45:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info