[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Trying it now but taking the 3 nodes "Celestial Judgement" on the left side of the tree which is 32% elemental damage and 2% penetration, so an 8% loss in elemental damage but 100% chance to hit.

not a bad idea at all, still could be better even at 32% (technicly 34% because of the 2% penetration) considering that not all monsters have the same evasion, and that you could get more damage off gear without the accuracy rating
Last edited by jayunit9 on Mar 19, 2018, 11:36:07 PM
"
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Trying it now but taking the 3 nodes "Celestial Judgement" on the left side of the tree which is 32% elemental damage and 2% penetration, so an 8% loss in elemental damage but 100% chance to hit.

not a bad idea at all, still could be better even at 32% (technicly 34% because of the 2% penetration) considering that not all monsters have the same evasion, and that you could get more damage off gear without the accuracy rating

Got 77k hideout with just Anger on so it's a significantly better change, my gear is pretty strong at this point though.
Last edited by Boltonsquads on Mar 19, 2018, 11:37:06 PM
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Got 77k hideout with just Anger on so it's a significantly better change, my gear is pretty strong at this point though.

Nice! glad it works, I'm actually starting the character as we speak, until I get grelwoods do I run with 2x brightbeak with abyss jewels?
I used Brightbeak offhand sword main so you benefit from sword nodes early, but yeah it's incredibly easy to level with lots of gear options available.
Would like to say a huge thanks for this build. I am at mapping with it now and am really loving it. Just playing in standard league so I'm using the gear and tree from you're original build post. I do have a question though, and sorry if it's been asked already or it's just a dumb one. But in your lvl 70 and end tree you have refunded points at the bottom that link between passives that don't connect to the original start point. This is the lvl 70 tree where you have refunded the two points in between

http://www.poeurl.com/bKPI

I am not able to refund these points. Am I missing something? I am playing on xbox and haven't done the uber lab yet.

Also 1 more question. If I replace Enfeeble with Flammability do you think it would be worth it with the Helmet enchantment +20% Flammability?

Last edited by FlukeyLuke72 on Mar 20, 2018, 5:53:44 AM
Tree and gear have been updated in the original post
"
FlukeyLuke72 wrote:
Would like to say a huge thanks for this build. I am at mapping with it now and am really loving it. Just playing in standard league so I'm using the gear and tree from you're original build post. I do have a question though, and sorry if it's been asked already or it's just a dumb one. But in your lvl 70 and end tree you have refunded points at the bottom that link between passives that don't connect to the original start point. This is the lvl 70 tree where you have refunded the two points in between

http://www.poeurl.com/bKPI

I am not able to refund these points. Am I missing something? I am playing on xbox and haven't done the uber lab yet.

Also 1 more question. If I replace Enfeeble with Flammability do you think it would be worth it with the Helmet enchantment +20% Flammability?

You won't be able to refund those points until uber lab has been completed, this allows you to have a break in the tree from Scion to Duelist.

Also Flammability would be a DPS increase however you would lose a lot of survivability due to losing Enfeeble.
Thanks for the reply. I had a feeling it had something to do with the uber lab. Yeah I did take screen grabs of everything before the new league started so still have all the original stuff. I always take pics so I can just look at them easily on my mobile.
This build looks really fun to play, only one thing I dont like about it, and that is molten Strike :)
Is it possible to just swap Molten Strike with Tectonic Slam?
"
_Bellator_ wrote:
This build looks really fun to play, only one thing I dont like about it, and that is molten Strike :)
Is it possible to just swap Molten Strike with Tectonic Slam?

I haven't tried it personally but both scale with PHYS and FIRE so it may be do-able with a few gem swaps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info