[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

"
Verkeen wrote:
But you gave a tree for sc with more dmg, so i want this. How to start with this tree :v

I will update as soon as I get a moment :)
Waiting for it :)
So, Im lvl 89 at the moment. Did Atziri, Uber lab (farmed it yesterday a dozen times), killed T10 Elder 2 times and highest lvl map I did was T15 Carcass just now.

Im using a little bit different items, check them out.

This belt is giving me more life and damage so far in addition to Freeze immunity and ignite immunity.

And I bought that armor yesterday for 3ex (I wish I knew the recipe beforehand... ) and 6 linked myself. So far, its pretty good. We lose some hp as compared to Belly or some rare armor but this one is giving so much more!!!! 80% max ele resis is no joke.

PS: Im using Fire penetration gem instead of DMG on full life for consistent damage (since I suck at positioning)
Last edited by whiteyfang on Mar 12, 2018, 4:42:32 AM
I was wondering if it's better to swap to Aspect of the Crab setup instead of my current gear here. Which would mean replacing these three beauties?
"
Quazaka wrote:
I was wondering if it's better to swap to Aspect of the Crab setup instead of my current gear here. Which would mean replacing these three beauties?

As I've re-worked the tree this league I have more damage than I did last league and much more survivability, but less life. I will have around 6k life once complete as apposed to last league I had 7.2k which was overkill.

Both setups will be able to complete all endgame content.
Guys, in the 6 link setup, which gems should I corrupt in priority? Im using Molten Strike- Ele dmg- Ancestral call- Fire pen- Ele focus- Chance to ignite
How would you change the passive tree if you can get your hands on a Xoph's Blood?
"
Aiko464 wrote:
How would you change the passive tree if you can get your hands on a Xoph's Blood?

You would be able to drop it on passive tree and probably go up from templar life to grab elemental overload and drop the perimeter arm. Then with your extra 2 points or more depending if you keep the 3 point jewel sockets in that area, you can try to fill in your tree with something else you want, more damage/life.
i notice the new build has significantly less jewel sockets on the tree any reason for this since the fire attack life jewels seem completely insane
Hi all,

I am totally loving this build, next to that this guide is awesomely made and very easy to follow.
Lots of thanks from a PoE newbie.

There is only one thing I am struggling on with this build, currently I am at lvl 41. I have collected most of the gems. However, I find to have troubles with mana.For me the drain is quite high, i constantly fill up with mana flasks. A consequence of this is that i can only run anger or arctic armour. When using both my mana just drains too fast. When fighting tougher bosses I notice i really need my mana flasks and once those are empty i am basically screwed.

I would love to hear from you if you have any suggested improvements.

(As i am not acquainted with the exact workings of this forum, i would like to refer to my profile for my character information (Name = CranStrike))

P.S.
My previous build was a self-cast Glacial Cascade Inquisitor. It might well be that that build just had irrealistic mana regen to which i got used :P
Last edited by Cranzorg on Mar 13, 2018, 2:32:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info