To those who play Warframe

Sadly, I don't have the relay unlocked where Baro is this week.

Instead of starchart stuff, I've been doing a lot of Plains of Eidolon before Frost Prime is re-vaulted. Still, the relics are hard to come by doing solo day-time-only Cetus bounties. (and those tier 4 capture targets have more life and armor than many bosses I've fought... and they manage to escape with my corrosive Orthos jabbed through their ribcages...)

Sold another 2 Ayatan Sculptures for 24 more plat, so I have 104 plat waiting for "best use" scenarios... probably a few more frames, maybe another set of weapon slots.

Most my foundry goals have been to complete all the weapons that are ingredients for other weapons, master the ingredients, then build the final weapons, just to get them out of the way, and not worry about the possibility of selling a weapon I need as an ingredient anymore when I finish mastering a weapon I don't care to keep.

Still loving Inaros. He's far more survivable than any other frame I've played.

-----

Got pre-approved for a loan for a house as soon as I can provide proof of having access to the downpayment funds (relying on family/friends to help me out)... moving before May19...
I got Jat Kittag today. It’s only rank 10 atm with Crushing Ruin, Primed Reach, Pressure Point, Fury, and Fever Strike, but it is already my favorite weapon (or at least tied with Galatine). Extremely reasonable attack rate, and Crushing Ruin’s combos are fun; Shattered Village is Cyclone. I haven't made it to the end of Sedna yet, but It’s exclusive mod, Vulcan Blitz, has a reasonable drop rate and will turn it into Cyclone + Infernal Blow... If I was excited for Nova’s ‘4’, you needn’t imagine how excited I am to build this one ^-^
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Do you reroll in Warframe, or do you only run through the early missions once? And does it matter how badly I do those missions?
"
FarmerTed wrote:
Do you reroll in Warframe, or do you only run through the early missions once? And does it matter how badly I do those missions?

No, no, and no :P

Well, you could reroll - I did. There's no real reason to, I was just curious about progression in these days compared to Way Back When, game has changed a ton. *shrug*
Charan mentioned why you might return to earlier missions; leveling, Alerts, Nightmare. There's also Sorties on top, which are level 60-100 missions that can take place on any node. Very late-game of course.

There is no penalty for completing a mission "poorly" (whatever that may mean); either you do, or you do not. :) On my alt account, there definitely were some missions that I completed at bare minimum effort, haha. Just wanted to get them done ASAP for one reason or another*. In such cases, I make full use of 'killing is largely optional', for example. :D

* = Star chart completion for example: simply completing each mission at least once really adds up for Mastery Rank!

-------------
The gunblades are awesome. <3 Getting the timing right on chained Charge Attack shots is pretty dang satisfying, and both stances have pretty interesting combos. The shots deal pretty amazing Damage to boot. Redeemer and Sarpa are my go-to weapons for Ivara; she's who I started using Redeemer with and it stuck.

I'm not actively playing anymore. Alt is MR9 or so, got through most of the Star Chart, couple neat weapons I wanted; new love for the Mutalist Cernos! Maybe pick it up again later, or just keep on with the main. Who knows. Time will tell. Was really fun to do though, level 35 missions are actually a little challenging instead of free stomps. Arcane Aegis alone is a world of difference (highly recommended!), but the 10rank mods (Serration, Redirection, Hornet Strike et al) being below max combined with a low mod cap also adds up to large differences. Tyl Regor doesn't just die in two shots, for example. A really fascinating experience, all in all.
Thank you. Just started playing and there is a lot of info to take in. I was reading some review or guide and it said there were some items or something you only had one chance to get. It all gets a bit confusing.

Poorly for me was taking too long (getting lost in 3D environment) and dying too many times. Accidentally jumping of the wrong stuff, pushing the wrong controls. Keep trying to move with the mouse. Very happy nobody is watching me play.
There are very, very few truly exclusive items, and none of them crucial :) Excalibur Prime can no longer be obtained, but the difference isn't that big; the basic abilities are still the same, which is the largest relevant factor (closely followed by fashion). Lato and Braton Vandal were exclusive until very recently, but they're pretty bottom-tier guns anyways; you wouldn't have noticed :P

There's a sizable pool of "exclusive" items; can't be obtained currently, but will be obtainable again some time down the line. These can almost always be traded for should you really want, but this list too consists of... Nothing crucial. Sure, memeing strike is really good bla bla also you don't need it for anything.

If/when you decide to Get Serious About Warframe, it may be worth looking into it, but on these early stages? Just not a relevant factor, if you ask me.
Cool, thank you Viper. Now I can get back to important things like learning minimum safe distance from explody red barrels.
So, today, I finally finished killing off Vay Hek, solo, and getting the remaining 2 mods from Lua challenge rooms, solo.

Got through The War Within, and wasn't expecting the way the story was told. (I didn't spoil it for myself, aside from knowing the end "reward")

Started the Cetus Quill stuff for my amps. Guess I have access to sorties now too. Unlocked my 2nd Focus node (the dash creates an area of energy regen)

Hope I can get everything in order for the Sacrifice when it gets released on PS4. Umbra looks interesting, though, I'll likely just keep using Inaros.
:( Currently playing on my laptop, which means I haven't been able to successfully get into a group. (at least I think it is because my laptop is too slow).

Soloing Vay Hek took me an hour, but I was using a mk1 Paris, so that was probably not optimal. May try to finish farming Hydroid tonight.

I just finished Sargas Ruk and started working through Uranus. Soloing Ruk sucks also. I ran out of shotgun ammo and had to finish him with throwing stars.

I am so bad at this game!
It’s not out yet for console :3

Which is fine. I’ve been farming (unsuccessfully) affinity, credits, and prime parts for TennoCon. So many things I want. I doubt I’ll make MR13 in time, but I should be able to get most of the variant weapons. Hopefully with a little bit left over for some Baro exclusive mods, too.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info