To those who play Warframe

Heh. He always has Sands of Inaros in stock luckily :P Baro popped up in Pluto on the PC, which means my alt does not have access yet (just past MR6, but MR8 lock), so no Inaros for me! Also missing out on Prime Heated Charge and Target Cracker, for that matter; got 'em on my main though.

e; also Warframe servers are getting slammed to shit right now :/ Forum link. People suck.

e2; GLAIVE BLOOP.
On Eris.
Fml. :(
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 25, 2018, 5:40:04 PM
Just Warframe.
Very much liking Inaros, even though he doesn't have shields, and I don't have the mod that gives energy when losing life yet. I've sorta made him into a Stargate Anubis Jaffa... as close as I can get with the gear I have at the moment, anyway.

Might be taking a break to play the Elder Scrolls jester's festival thing with double xp.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Fun fact: Baro is japanese slang for 'jerk', 'idiot' or 'bastard'. Shortened form of Bakayarou.

DE has a way with words like that. "Kavat" is Turkish for pimp, for example. The same word in Swedish means something like 'courageous' though, so that's not as bad.
I'm sure they've apologized profusely. ;)

"
Zaludoz wrote:
Very much liking Inaros, even though he doesn't have shields, and I don't have the mod that gives energy when losing life yet.

If you feel like rolling Inaros some more, then keep an eye out for Ghoul Purges: Hunter Adrenaline is common during a Purge :)
Have fun with TESO, should you take that break. Heard it's actually p. good these days.
I'll keep an eye out for those Ghouls.
Inaros is an immortal monster (still vulnerable and by no means OP, but still quite powerful, even at rank 24... but I already stuck a reactor in him and exilus adapter :)
Maxxed Energy Siphon, maxxed broken Enemy Sense, Rush, max-1 Vitality and Steel Fiber, basic Streamline, Vigor, Handspring, Intensify, and broken flow. ... Gives me 4180hp, 400 armor, 158 energy, 1.3 sprint speed, 105% efficiency and duration (can be much higher, but I'm not running out of energy)

Just got MR 10. Passed the "practice" thing first try as Inaros, then loaded up Titania for the "just in case" levitation with the disappearing floors, and beat that practice again, first try, then loaded up the real test and passed easy.
Last edited by Zaludoz on Mar 30, 2018, 6:44:21 PM
Frost Prime and Nidus are the best warframes in the game. #FACTS
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Frost Prime and Nidus are the best warframes in the game. #FACTS

Disagree! #NowTheresAFact
:p

"
Zaludoz wrote:
Inaros is an immortal monster (still vulnerable and by no means OP, but still quite powerful, even at rank 24... but I already stuck a reactor in him and exilus adapter :)
Maxxed Energy Siphon, maxxed broken Enemy Sense, Rush, max-1 Vitality and Steel Fiber, basic Streamline, Vigor, Handspring, Intensify, and broken flow. ... Gives me 4180hp, 400 armor, 158 energy, 1.3 sprint speed, 105% efficiency and duration (can be much higher, but I'm not running out of energy)

Y'know, I can't help but wonder, why all the unranked mods? It's a bunch of drain for (generally) very small returns; they become much more efficient when ranked up. My inner nerd is confused, haha.

---------
In the time I've been able to get in, I've largely been working on Syndicates; Steel Meridian to unlock Large Health Restores, then switched to Hexis/Suda/Perrin (main has the other three). It's eating through Credits like nobody's business though, haha. 250k for the next advancement, 500k for the final one - per. Don't think my Rhino's really up to snuff for grinding the Index for dollars (base 75k/4m), might get a Credit booster for Seimeni runs instead (base 20k/5m)... Dunno yet. We'll see. Should make for relatively easy Plat sales though, once I get there; the Syndicate weapons are pretty serious stuff. :)

Still no ESiphon/CP/Steel Charge/Rejuv/Amp auras. :( Loki is a sad boy without his Energy Regen.
(that, and without Duration mods his Invis is tiny! So used to 250%+)
"
why all the unranked mods?

I don't rank up a mod until I have a copy to keep at base level. Most of the "Golden" mods are broken, or I only have 1 good copy. Since I'm still in the process of leveling up frames, I like to have options open to slip into the mod capacity as they open up, to maximize the usefulness of each levelup, instead of waiting for big chunks of 6 or more.

So far, it works well for me ;)

My mod inventory consists of many copies now, each at a different level of rankup progression, so I can change up my loadouts on low-capacity frames to match what they need. If I only have 2 copies of a mod, one is unranked, the other max. The next mod of that type goes to half way (or to a capacity requirement I like), then future mods get the other ranks of the mod.

Inaros, having a reactor, has about 17 left over capacity, and starts each mission with over 130 energy, and max energy siphon brings that up to max pretty quick. He can dissicate/kill crowds to restore his life and generally at least one enemy in a crowd will drop an energy orb. Having no trouble staying alive with him. (my other frames would die quickly on the plains especially - with the ghouls and their toxic/freezing clouds)

EDIT: which reminds me, I got a hunter's adrenaline (ranked it to 30% energy from damage) ... I think it replaced my broken flow mod.

EDIT2: (I use handspring because I fight a LOT of infested survival missions to rank up stuff, and I get knocked down a lot by charging enemies and whip armed ancients)
Last edited by Zaludoz on Apr 3, 2018, 9:09:29 AM
"
Zaludoz wrote:
EDIT2: (I use handspring because I fight a LOT of infested survival missions to rank up stuff, and I get knocked down a lot by charging enemies and whip armed ancients)

Imagine how sick that is when it's maxed ;) Handspring has decent returns even at rank 0 or 1 though, that's pretty fair. I miss Handspring a lot. Similarly, I understand why one would have a couple different Redirections for example; maxed out it costs 14!

Thing is though, I don't find 5% Ability [stuff] even worthwhile, it does nothing. Loki would get +0.45s Invis atm... Whatever? Would rather wait one mission and get 25% or 30% instead, that at least has a measurable effect. My one Streamline was immediately maxed out for example, 30% Efficiency rules (~40% more casts!).
*shrug*
That's just me though. Was simply curious about your reasoning :)

------
Oh shit, Transmuted junk into a Bite! Companion Crit Chance/Damage, it's worth a whole bunch (~70p on PC), but there's also this part where I kinda want to use a Companion some time, probably a Helminth Charger. Pretty tough choice.

More editing: nabbed the TennoCon digital ticket for my main account. 370 plat, cosmetic neatstuff, and access to Baro-with-all-his-goods. Nice to round out the collection when the time comes :)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Apr 3, 2018, 4:36:18 PM
I’m still scattered all over the place with nothing upgraded to completion, so it should come as no surprise that I just pulled Nova out of the oven, have a day and a half left on Inaros, just started Mirage Prime (!!), have Hydroid’s components running, and Nezha is ready to go but for another 3k plastids.

I really like one of the skins for Nova (forget its name, but it looks sailor-y), so I hope she turns out pretty decent and I can pick up the cosmetic. I really like the idea of her ‘4,’ it is the closest analogue that I’ve seen to my favorite PoE build—turning enemies into popcorn with Infernal Blow + Melee Splash. I just got Tranquil Cleave as a random drop, so I may work on Nikana for her. My idea is big single target finishers that translate into a chain reaction of AoE damage. Will it work? /shrug

My best weapons are still Kohm and Sicarius Prime (Dex Furis is close), so it’s kinda a shame that Mirage is going to be ‘just another copy/paste loadout,’ but with Hall of Mirrors I can’t just go tossing junk on her. Will give me another goal to aim for later on when I unlock Lenz or something.

Besides wanting Mirage Prime since I first started (first prime frame I actually saw in game), I am most excited about Hydroid. His ‘4’ is a fine replacement for World on Fire, which will allow me to finally start tossing some Forma at Ember Prime. Also gives me an excuse to start working on Suda so I can get augments for a bunch of my future frames.

Nezha, I’ve all but stopped giving a fuck about. Hoooooly shit, dojo anything solo feels like extracting one’s own teeth with a broken mirror and ice skate. Not that I won’t get there, just my expectations were set waaaay too low. Every time I go “sweet, I can start working on Nezha,” that completed step reveals another, bigger wall before the next step. This time it was “oh, wait, I only have 700 plastids, and he needs how many!?” Misaligned expectations are turning into resentment. All I wanted to do was slide around with a max reach, crit Atterax. Is that too much!? Meh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I basically skipped Baro this weekend. Had some primed mods, but I’m still only ~1/5 of the way to maxing out Primed Reach, so I passed. Spent 400 ducat on sparkly little diamond shoulder hologram cosmetics instead, so now all of my femme frames are dazzling princesses. Yup.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Apr 8, 2018, 4:55:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info