To those who play Warframe

Finished all the nodes up to the one before Mot, still need to do Chains of Harrow quest... and then I'll be set for The Sacrifice.

Finished the Mirage quest to get it off my list of available quests... it's just been sitting there like the Howl of the Kubrow... which I still don't think I'll do, because I dislike pets (real or game) especially since I like my sentinel functions a lot more than any pet stuff I've seen.

Spoiler
Don't like the spoiler-mode stuff at all. WAY too much of a grind to make them worthwhile, and I'd rather not even think about the kid... but it looks like much of the Sacrifice story has you forced to play the kid... annoying. At least I don't have to use a pet... except Umbra becomes a pet, instead of an invincible statue while I'm a kid... yet another downside... ug.

Yeah, just using Inaros, much better.

Since Baro was at the Eris Kuiper relay on PS4 this week and he has several GOOD Primed mods, I was motivated to finish up the relay... joined a public Defense mission on Stoffer/Lua (went about 20 waves I think, instead of the needed 15). Then I crafted up a few Derelict Assassination keys - killed Lephantis on my first try.

I now have Primed Pressure Point and Primed Reach.
(not that I have enough credits to raise their ranks yet... but at least I finally have them.)

And now I've finished the Chains of Harrow quest... just need more Tellurium to build something to activate the Prologue quest, and I'm good to go for Sacrifice.
Last edited by Zaludoz on Jun 30, 2018, 8:12:57 PM
I'm a long time PC warframe player. I spend most of my WF time these days helping people out. Really it has just been Eidolon carries the last few months. If anyone needs something feel free to send me a friend request with a PoE related note. Account is the same as here.
Forgot to say the wife is now able to play Warframe again! They must have fixed the issue (whatever it was). I told her about that set but she did not seemed enthused. Not sure why. :(
Censored.
Ooh. Thanks for the heads up. Free is always nice.
I'm still doddering around on Mars at MR4...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Well, I've got Excalibur Umbra :)
I don't have the mods to make him as good as Inaros, so he's just standing around with good *looking* stats that don't work for me.

I'll be sure to get that Ash Prime. (was gonna watch anyway... but good to get stuff like that.)

Warframe got announced for the Switch. I'm very excited. Hopefully it supports gyro.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Two words: Fuck Aten.

That 'branch' of Void missions is where level scaling starts to show its effect real well, it's pretty brutal. My alt couldn't really do much there yet. Really wanted to though, Spoiler Monster drops some sweet mods, one of which I want(ed) for Mutalist Cernos...

----------
TennoLive, the TennoCon livestream with All The Reveals, has just ended. I am super excited for Frozen Morrowind in Warframe, MOA Pets gonna be sweet, Railjack looks weird but weirdly intriguing! Insane. I simply advise to go take a look, it's an hour of devstream.

With PC, both major consoles and now the Switch as well, Warframe has such an incredible (primed) reach. Hope the Switch release does well; I expect as much though. It's a pretty decent game.
I’m not sure if I got the Ash Prime or not... will have to hop on and see later. I did link my accounts before (for Trinity Prime) and watched the whole devstream.

Warframe on Switch looks sweet. Still don’t think I’ll get one, though, since Im pretty sure accounts are not cross platform. Already invested ~$250 into Xbox, not doing that again for another system.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
There's always plenty people willing to lend their aid in the Void! My alt's actually on-par, but the latency may be the real challenge, haha. Easy carry on the main, though for hardcarry you've got that covered it sounds like.
But hey, you've got your hands on Ash now, that's pretty serious. Killing-man is good at his job, and his modern Bladestorm&co. is decent fun I find! (old Bladestorm was a cutscene attack)

Still blown away by the TennoLive reveals.

"I did link my accounts before (for Trinity Prime) and watched the whole devstream."
Aawww yeah, best 'frame acquired. Definitely no biased opinions here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info