To those who play Warframe

"
FarmerTed wrote:
My loadout is basically a catalyzed Hek with point blank, accel blast, fatal accel, blaze and incend coat, charged shell, chilling reload and Flechette. I set up for radiation because Ambulas were stomping me.

My secondary and melee is usually something I am leveling. Companion is usually something I am leveling: currently the carrier and its shotgun. Occasionally I will use dual Zoren if I am worried about melee, because they seem to work best for me.

I vary the warframe depending on what I am doing. Valkyr for survival, Frost for mobile defense, Nyx or Mag for defense. None of my frames have reactors.

Still trying to figure how people do no shield nightmare defenses. Sometimes I can manage with Valkyr because she heals.

So far I have liked all the weapons, but the high speed plinker secondaries seem to have limited utility. My mod pool is a bit limited, so I probably can't build them right.

I recommend getting ahold of Kohm. It seems abysmal at first, but once you rank it up and get some fire rate on it it is /amazing/. Since its projectile count depends upon its spool up mechanic, and it is very accurate at low projectile count, it serves as a reliable long range weapon when fired in short bursts. That is, it is better than nothing when you want to snipe someone from afar before getting in closer. Once it spools up, it is a close range murder machine. To top it all off, it has a very fast reload speed for its high magazine capacity. All around versatile and potent.

My number one favorite melee is... well, there’s two of them. Galatine and Glaive. Galatine with its stance Tempo Royale and Reach is an aoe house. Glaive and its stance Astral Twilight is similar, slightly less so, but wielding it with a secondary equipped is extremely fun. I never use its alt attack (charged throw) because it is mapped poorly on console. Requires the same finger to charge as you use to aim.... doesn’t work XD

For frames, Inaros is a little bit of a grind, but very easy to acquire. He has no shields, so has higher HP to compensate. I use him with Hunter’s Adrenaline (damage to health gives you energy), Steel Fibre, Armored Agility, Vitality, and Gladiator’s Resolve (more HP) along with Life Strike on a melee, and he’s pretty unstoppable. The set mods are easy to get from Plains bounties. Life Strike is a bit more difficult but sells for only 5 platinum (which is easy to get selling primed parts). He makes for an all around good frame for whenever you get stuck on something.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Vipermagi wrote:
I was a little more diligent in my pre-TennoCon farming ;) Had enough to buy all the Prime Mods I wanted (Bane and Ammo Mutation? I'll pass for now), and notably every weapon I was missing except Prisma Skana. Not a big loss there either, there's a lot of swords in Digital Ninjas, and Machete Wraith > Prisma Skana imo <3

XBoX was acting a fool, so I wasn’t able to log in last night. I only have a little bit of time between getting home and going to bed, so troubleshooting wasn’t worth the effort since I needed all of that time to farm my last round of ducats. Sad, if nothing else I was going to (finally) pick up that Prisma Liset skin.

Iirc, I already had Mara Detron, Dual Prisma Cleavers, Primed Reach, Continuity, and Magazine Warp. This weekend I bought Prisma Angstrum, Prisma Tetra, Quanta Vandal, and Primed Flow. Sort of but not quite worth the cost of the ticket? But the armor set more than makes up for it. Those shoulder pieces look amazing on Ramses Inaros ^-^ All good, still gives me stuff to look forward to with regular relays.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Zaludoz wrote:
I've been messing around with Ash Prime and learning to live without any real defenses or methods of regaining health. (it's a real pain) ... so once he's max'd at 30, he'll probably collect dust. I only have 2 of his abilities unlocked thus far (shuriken and smoke bomb - maybe his clone ninja army of insta-death will change my mind on using him :) ... I could probably use the Umbra's Skijiati nikana with it's built-in invis-on-stealth-kill to extend his survivability, rather than my Orthos (non-prime STILL - just never getting the relics I need, and I've never done a rad-share with any relics.)

Bladestorm really is pretty great (imo), and his Invis is sadly really bad until you get some ranks on him (numerous Warframes have abilities that start off somewhat pointless..). He can survive on Duration and Efficiency alone once you get there though, because the Zenurik Focus school rules. :P

Skiajati is fun with Fatal Teleport. Rips through the Sedna Rathuum arenas, because you want consecutive single-target kills, and the Executioners are vulnerable to Finishers! Just set that up for myself today, need more Endo, haha.

If you want to farm for specific Relics, have you seen the Reliquary thingy site stuff? Select the item you want to farm on the Wishlist, then select Reliquary to see where the relics are most common. Looking at Orthos for example, the lowest tier of Spy missions is the most likely to land you Blades and the Blueprint, and top-tier bounties for the Handle.

"
CanHasPants wrote:
I recommend getting ahold of Kohm.[..]

Tbh, with a potato'd Hek that doesn't seem like the first priority to me - Hek's very legit.
Ah, I forgot to mention, the only reason I recommend Kohm is because of it’s versatility, since FarmerTed said he’s usually ranking something up in his secondaries and melee. It’s good-to-great in almost every situation, so lacking a versatile weapon swap won’t hurt so much.

Alternatively, finding a complementary secondary or melee would also work, but I’ve little experience with Hek to make suggestions.
Devolving Wilds
Land
Last edited by CanHasPants on Jul 10, 2018, 2:59:15 PM
I don't think they look like potatoes. I think they look like squash...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Ah, I forgot to mention, the only reason I recommend Kohm is because of it’s versatility, since FarmerTed said he’s usually ranking something up in his secondaries and melee. It’s good-to-great in almost every situation, so lacking a versatile weapon swap won’t hurt so much.

Alternatively, finding a complementary secondary or melee would also work, but I’ve little experience with Hek to make suggestions.

Thank you. I will start looking for/building a Kohm. Hek has been great, but it definitely has limited range.

I have a Glaive, so will start leveling it. Need to see if I can farm a stance mod for it.

Finished TWW. That was interesting. Looked at Sedna. I think Eris junction is next.

I broke the mouse button I use for melee last night. I hope this game doesn't get expensive. :)
"
FarmerTed wrote:
I have a Glaive, so will start leveling it. Need to see if I can farm a stance mod for it.

It’s available from the Lua Spy mission, which I find the most enjoyable to farm solo. You’ve got that Ash Prime, so smoke bomb ought to be helpful once you get some ranks on it ^-^

@JonekC: So far as I’m aware, I’m the only bum without a PC. It’s a lonely world, on Xbox :3
Devolving Wilds
Land
I am looking for a clan, does anyone have an opening for a new player?
"
gaku wrote:
I am looking for a clan, does anyone have an opening for a new player?

I haven't even figured out the clan system. Theoretically I am in a clan, at least on the website, but after accepting ingame invite, my clan key never showed up and I haven't gotten a response from support. Which is fine, I seem to have fallen into playing WF SSF anyways.
I joined Space Shark Incorporated cause it had a cool logo and clan name. It also seems to have been around for a while. Activity is high. Turnover is high. They are always at capacity. I haven't actually played with any clan members cause they all seem to be way higher than me and running eidolon hunts and the like.

In order to access the clan dojo, you need to forge the clan key. The blueprint automatically gets added to your forge after you accept the clan invite.

I only joined a clan because I thought I needed to join one to start trading. I still have no idea how to trade, and I also began to realize I have nothing of trade value atm cause I am a newb. Oh well.

I'm torn between pushing for more Master Ranks by crafting and levelling cheap weapons on the inner planets or if I should just focus on unlocking the system first by using my max levelled frame/equipment and skip on gaining any affinity xp until I can run more rewarding areas...

--edit--

Oh. And their discord is chock-a-block full of memes.
I was making fun of some random in discord, and then I realized he was a clan leader but was inactive for a while and simply hadn't had his title reinstated yet... Many laughs were had (after I begged them not to kick me)
It's actually quite entertaining while I'm stuck at work...
They've also been helpful and patient with my many questions related to the many systems/mechanics in the game.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Jul 12, 2018, 6:48:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info