*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

Absolutely, thanks for taking the time to reply turtledove:

the 2 best jewels are in my abyssal belt, and obviously ive specced a bit more for speed but the survivability isnt really the issue atm its the dmg.

Appreciate your input!
Your jewels look sufficient to me. I didn't look at your path of building link but another thing to check is your accuracy. I had to get accuracy on my helmet for my particular build. IIRC, I had at least 80% chance to hit. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2068178/page/79#p15511945
Have an opinion on labyrinth but never voiced it? Make a post in Feedback and Suggestions. I'll keep track. Over 390 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 980 posters in support (thread # 1702621)
Accuracy might be part of it, but even in my POB I have blinded checked (I'm using effigon) so chance to hit is 100%.

I still have like way less dmg than his path of building, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. Here's the pob in case anyone was curious:

https://pastebin.com/4aqwQyTH

Also did you find the build essentially was entirely tied to the wither stacks? My totem dies often which likely means I just need to adjust my playstyle, but in POB the wither totem legit seems to double my or his dmg in POB.
The Effigon amulet looks like a better way to go than the Impresence amulet that I used but I had lightning based build. I don't remember any issue with keeping my totem up. I used my totem as an advanced warning of monsters so it was always a primary target and handy distraction for the monsters. My Spell Totem gem was level 20 which meant that it had much more life than a level 4 spell totem skill gem though.
Have an opinion on labyrinth but never voiced it? Make a post in Feedback and Suggestions. I'll keep track. Over 390 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 980 posters in support (thread # 1702621)
Last edited by Turtledove on Jun 28, 2018 7:10:47 PM
Yeah, I fail incursions regularly in t13 maps + likely due to the difficulty stacking enough poisons quickly enough. The build is very fun for traditional mapping however, I think having temp chains on hit gloves could do wonders to boost the survivability of the char. If only there was a way to get higher up front damage for the incursion timers, but I guess you can't have everything :(
Just out of interest why lightning damage? Is it because poison scale off of the Max damage number?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info