*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

@engharat : It's not so much about the number of hits per second but rather about the added damage compared to the base damage/damage effectiveness ratio.

Ball Lightning has a high base damage, like every other spell so Perfect Agony (from Coralito's Signature) reduces it heavily, effectively providing a non existent DPS increase over a non poison caster build.
Quill's Rain has no base damage to speak of and a high added damage effectiveness (the "less weapon damage" doesn't affect the poison emerging from the hits), meaning it's the best poison delivery tool.

If you want anything comparable DPS wise, you should look at a Molten Strike version (riskier overall since you lack range and survivability tools).
added a new shaper vid. if you want i could record a full run as well.
lvl 90 now, dmg got a lot higher. for general mapping i dont reserve mana with wrath to make better use of MoM. i updated the skilltree and PoB links.
updated videos with the latest progress
added full shaper fight video and updated PoB again.
dps got improved by another 500k.
i love this build. gj man

only problem low life pool, sometimes insta dead
sorry my english

ty 4 dat build
Last edited by strongarph on Jan 9, 2018, 10:04:48 AM
Why not get the mana nodes behind MOM? It seems more effective life then the few 5% life nodes you are getting here and there. Or perhaps even arcane chemistry (even more flask efficiency).

Getting enough effective life seems to be the issue so I'd probably consider dropping berserking.

Also curious if mirrage archer is really any good as it attacks slower and another multiplier on your own attack seems really beneficial.
Last edited by foojin on Jan 9, 2018, 1:40:13 PM
Is flameblast something to think about with the 55% more damage with aliments per stage?
or even flameblast totems :P
Last edited by junttto on Jan 9, 2018, 1:39:54 PM
"
foojin wrote:
Why not get the mana nodes behind MOM? It seems more effective life then the few 5% life nodes you are getting here and there. Or perhaps even arcane chemistry (even more flask efficiency).

Getting enough effective life seems to be the issue so I'd probably consider dropping berserking.

Also curious if mirrage archer is really any good as it attacks slower and another multiplier on your own attack seems really beneficial.

i dont have a lot of mana on gear to scale, but i will check it out. berserking is a great dps boost but ofc this build could use some more life. im a sc scrub tho and i dont die during mapping currently so i think its fine ;)

mirage archer is fun. the dps would be better with another more multiplier. i just like its style.

flameblast would be an entirely different build, im not sure if it works out.
Last edited by Sacr0 on Jan 9, 2018, 4:12:09 PM
Does this build scale good in group play? I play with 2 other friends (they new to poe) and looking for something to carry them to end game bosses
what about The Tempest long bow with +1 arrow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info