*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

"
vdk89 wrote:
6 Barrage shots of 10 projectiles is 60 proj. per second. 80% hit chance reduces them to 48 hits. The chance of NOT triggering a 5% probability in 48 consecutive tries is 0.95^48. So, the chance of avoiding Blind after 1 second of Barrage is about 8.5%.

The build might not be updated to reflect this, but if you can swing the stats to drop Impresence, Effigon is the best choice. I have no idea how you're getting .05% chance to blind on hit, but that's probably why you've got this wrong.

I assume he meant a 0.05 probability or 5% not 0.05%.

Benjamin, in the game testing verifies what vdk89 is saying above. Blind is applied very quickly and the monster stays blinded until dead. Further, I see no flaw in vdk89's calculations.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Are we still keeping CoD on end game or do we switch to Belly? in PoB he has Belly, and just taes advantage of abyssal sockets
So did anyone try the fire variation of this build and worked?
"
Shlumped wrote:
Are we still keeping CoD on end game or do we switch to Belly? in PoB he has Belly, and just taes advantage of abyssal sockets

You switch to Belly for the end-game but you also have to switch to a set of Life Gain rings and that's a bit of a pain on the ass, since you also need to cram in Mana Gain and Poacher's Mark into those, as well. Can get a bit pricey.

"
Viperial7 wrote:
So did anyone try the fire variation of this build and worked?
Works just fine, although the 3.2 version of the build IS the fire version. Cold works, too, apparently. There's a detailed write-up and a PoB a few pages back.
hi so sorry, i have revamp my question on my post since i have opened pastebin ^^. Do we have similar amulet likes Effigon for lightning?
Last edited by SoFastx on Jun 17, 2018, 10:42:03 AM
new ele hit its OP for this build.
is Yriel's Fostering Exquisite Leather (poison version) a good choice in this build compare to Beast of Belly? if i want to properly calculate my current dps in PoB, can you guide me how i know what value to fill in under configuration [# of poison applied recently] and [# of poison on Enemy]?
Last edited by SoFastx on Jun 18, 2018, 7:53:06 AM
Sell This build in STD 2,2KK DPS
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2172552
Hey guys,

Not sure if this forum thread is still active but i've made this char in Incursion and have had a lot of fun in lower maps with it.

That being said the dmg seems extremely lackluster for me on single target / stuff above t10, i often fail incursions even due to the dmg being too low. Perhaps its because the build seems super reliant on getting to 200+ poison stacks in last 4 seconds combined with wither, which in practicality is really difficult to combine on tough boss fights without dodging?

I am linking my gear here, let me know if you guys think there's anything obvious I'm doing wrong?

In terms of abyss jewels I have 1 blind on hit with 2 flat fire dmg rolls, all the rest are dual t2-3 flat fire to attacks and life rolls:

https://pastebin.com/CMVkA3ra

Appreciate the input guys!
Last edited by WalkwithWolves on Jun 27, 2018, 4:06:19 PM
It's kind of expensive and shouldn't be required but, Dying Sun can help a lot for this build. I no longer play this build but in the past when people have said that they sometimes seemed to have a low damage output, it turned out to be an issue with their jewels. Therefore, you may want to post your jewels as well?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info