3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

Can you look at my profile and tell what is wrong with my char im dying so quickly.
How can i sustain my mana more im not sure if im not doing enough damage or i need more mana leech also can u look at my character and tell me what i could do better or anything tip/opinions what not

Last edited by Kyosin on Sep 18, 2018, 3:13:33 PM
I can't figure out any location to put the threshold jewel for ice shot. None of the jewel slots anywhere near the tree have 40 dex allo'd near besides the one used for int.
"
vipertk15 wrote:
I can't figure out any location to put the threshold jewel for ice shot. None of the jewel slots anywhere near the tree have 40 dex allo'd near besides the one used for int.

Ice shot jewel doesnt need 40 dex allocated but rather just in radius. The one at the bottom of the tree by Golem's blood works
egg
"
Kyosin wrote:
How can i sustain my mana more im not sure if im not doing enough damage or i need more mana leech also can u look at my character and tell me what i could do better or anything tip/opinions what not

You dont have any life leech on the tree right now, that will definitely kill you a lot :P. You should go for vitality void and the mana/life leech hybrid node at the bottom of the vitality void wheel should be enough to refresh your mana pretty easily regardless of your damage unless its like act 4 levels of dps
egg
Great build, working just fine.

Regarding mapping, what is your approach to T3 Burial Chambers? Do you chisel it, sextant, add Zana mods, add sacrifice frags? Or just alch and go? Trying to figure out what is most profitable.

And some notes about the passive tree: I figured that leaving out everything after (and including) Master of the Arena and adding Piercing Shots (while I'm still on Drillneck), King of the Hill, Fangs of Frost and Cloth and Chain gives a huge boost to DPS and I still have 4K HP and capped resistances which is absolutely enough to run low tier maps quite well.
"
gabrieltaets wrote:

Regarding mapping, what is your approach to T3 Burial Chambers? Do you chisel it, sextant, add Zana mods, add sacrifice frags? Or just alch and go? Trying to figure out what is most profitable.

And some notes about the passive tree: I figured that leaving out everything after (and including) Master of the Arena and adding Piercing Shots (while I'm still on Drillneck), King of the Hill, Fangs of Frost and Cloth and Chain gives a huge boost to DPS and I still have 4K HP and capped resistances which is absolutely enough to run low tier maps quite well.

alch and go is the way (if you have ~100 atlas completion + shaped relic chambers and removed t3 and t4)
sextating takes too much time and its not worth it.
key of burialing is to get to speed of around 50maps//hour and chain them without much thinking ^^.
about hp: 3k is enough, more than that is overkill. its better to invest points in movespeed//attackspeed so you clear faster.
thats why deadeye is better option for t3 burialing. cause can squeze more ms/attack speed which are then buffed by "more multipler" of tailwind. i used to do raider but is not quick enough.
"
soilwork3r wrote:
"
gabrieltaets wrote:

alch and go is the way (if you have ~100 atlas completion + shaped relic chambers and removed t3 and t4)
key of burialing is to get to speed of around 50maps//hour and chain them without much thinking ^^.
about hp: 3k is enough, more than that is overkill. its better to invest points in movespeed//attackspeed so you clear faster.
thats why deadeye is better option for t3 burialing. cause can squeze more ms/attack speed which are then buffed by "more multipler" of tailwind. i used to do raider but is not quick enough.

Shit, I'm a dozen runs behind that ratio xD
I guess that if I stop going for the boss I can go up to 40 runs/hours... For the 10 more runs I'd probably need a Rigwalds. Gonna try switching to deadeye later to see how it goes though. Thanks for the tips
"
gabrieltaets wrote:
"
soilwork3r wrote:
"
gabrieltaets wrote:

Shit, I'm a dozen runs behind that ratio xD
I guess that if I stop going for the boss I can go up to 40 runs/hours... For the 10 more runs I'd probably need a Rigwalds. Gonna try switching to deadeye later to see how it goes though. Thanks for the tips

boss is must have to ignore it provides almost no benefits and makes run much longer. key to good speed is keeping up the rampage buff + not picking rares//bad currencies. uniques are questionable because they provide alch shards, 6 sockets are worth picking.
try to reduce time in hideout to minimum - just sell uniques//6 sockets when full, run maps in packets of 10, alch them in packets of 50+. then you should easily achieve 40 maps//hour.
deadeye is really good addition cause its bonus to ias//ms is multiplicative, and most importantly it provides "free chain". to get most from tailwind u need to squeze ms in every part of the tree and focus on ias on gear (bisco leash//sadima ias corruption, ms enchant on goldwyrm), ms pantheon (requires dig).
rigwald quills are a bit overkill for t3. i was using them but instead finished with rare spike point (with ias). I compared clearspeed with both of them and is virtually the same. i think by the time you get 9ex to buy it you could afford much better gear elsewhere.
rigwald is good for the red maps, but then you want to clear boss there and there you could end better with +1 arrow rare quiver.
its a good quiver but way overpriced.
also i would debate with helmet choice in this guide. devoto is must have cause of 20 move speed, attack speed, and amount of enchants available
Hi i was wondering whether i should upgrade my 6 link tornadoshot or my +2 projectiles on my helm. im not needing any single target DPS atm just clear speed im farming t3 burials and is there anyway to get the breaches zana mod i looked it up and couldnt find anything about it. im in delve

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info