3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
h311raiser69 wrote:
Hello.

Just curious. I really like this.

Is this build still viable with the
3.4.1 skill tree ? Or will there be a differant guide from you?

everything's the same with the build
egg
Great. Will be using it then =)

Tyvm for your work!
"
Strmastter wrote:
I am currently playing an arc witch as a leauge starter. I have an elder square around shaped vault. I have around 15ex so far in leauge. I want to upgrade to your build , but am curious on how much investment I need to make to do t14 - 15 shaped maps.

So how much currency I need to make this build easily farm t 14 vault? (I made it to 25 ex so far)
Out of curiosity (and I'm sorry I didn't dig through all the pages), what are your thoughts on Blast Rain? I feel like it's a bit more thematically pleasant for me but I also don't want to gimp myself in some way if I decide to run it over barrage. I'm likely only going to be running low tier maps, if that matters.

Edit: I think I answered my own question. Blood Rage sucks the life based on phys damage. Wasn't thinking about it. Maybe this will answer for anyone else that has the same question.
Last edited by pissnvinegar on Sep 12, 2018, 8:48:34 PM
"
pissnvinegar wrote:
Out of curiosity (and I'm sorry I didn't dig through all the pages), what are your thoughts on Blast Rain? I feel like it's a bit more thematically pleasant for me but I also don't want to gimp myself in some way if I decide to run it over barrage. I'm likely only going to be running low tier maps, if that matters.

Edit: I think I answered my own question. Blood Rage sucks the life based on phys damage. Wasn't thinking about it. Maybe this will answer for anyone else that has the same question.

Blast rain is fine for singletarget but barrage is just better as it scales its damage with sources of additional projectiles so dying sun is a giant dps increase for it whereas it gives blast rain nothing in terms of dmg.
egg
where should i put the treshold jewels for iceshot
Hi All,

Does anybody here know why we don't take Phase Acrobatics? I can't see it being a bad thing being a free 30% spell dodge.

Thanks!

Edit: Second question: Does the Lightning arrow setup HAVE to be on Windripper? Or can it be on QOTF? (asking in terms of the IIQ & IIR profit from Windripper, damage, etc.)
Last edited by Matiation on Sep 13, 2018, 11:19:20 AM
"
Matiation wrote:
Hi All,

Does anybody here know why we don't take Phase Acrobatics? I can't see it being a bad thing being a free 30% spell dodge.

Thanks!

Edit: Second question: Does the Lightning arrow setup HAVE to be on Windripper? Or can it be on QOTF? (asking in terms of the IIQ & IIR profit from Windripper, damage, etc.)

the 6l setups can be either in the queen or the ripper, it doesn't matter. On the subject of phase acro its not exactly "free" 30% spelldodge as it takes 4 extra nodes to get and it doesn't give us anything as I almost never die to spell hits and it doesn't speed up our clear or increase our damage/actual life.
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Matiation wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks!

the 6l setups can be either in the queen or the ripper, it doesn't matter. On the subject of phase acro its not exactly "free" 30% spelldodge as it takes 4 extra nodes to get and it doesn't give us anything as I almost never die to spell hits and it doesn't speed up our clear or increase our damage/actual life.

Awesome, thanks for the response. Really appreciate it.
Hey just rolled this build and hit mapping at which point I swapped out of Thief's Torment into 2 Ventor's. Now my mana simply isn't lasting, am I missing something that should help with sustaining mana?

Edit: I just noticed there is a mana and life leech node at the bottom of the tree, taking this solved my issue. So for anyone else running into a similar issue make sure you take that node before you stop using thief's torment.
Last edited by RiseToRemain on Sep 13, 2018, 4:40:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info