3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

Sorry for the question but, iam a newbie and i wonder what do i do with the text of the pastebin ? And how do i use it to check the build ? If u could explain to me send me a private message, thank you !
"
dubstepl wrote:
Sorry for the question but, iam a newbie and i wonder what do i do with the text of the pastebin ? And how do i use it to check the build ? If u could explain to me send me a private message, thank you !

Download the Path of Building, import from pastebin. have fun guy.
Hey! I liked the build a lot! But can't stop asking myself, why raider instead of deadeye?

Edit: Thanks for the in-game reply!!
Last edited by bwtinier on Sep 9, 2018, 2:16:25 AM
How can I mantain my mana and shoot more than 3 LA volleys into nothing without running out of it...?

Big packs give lots of mana back, but when I try to spam LA waiting for monsters to appear in the mine events it's bad.
Last edited by MightyDaddy on Sep 8, 2018, 4:27:49 AM
How exactly are you sustaining mana when there isn't anything to kill (bossing for example). I'm having the hardest time maintaining mana during fights.
So which skill to use? :D
I am currently playing an arc witch as a leauge starter. I have an elder square around shaped vault. I have around 15ex so far in leauge. I want to upgrade to your build , but am curious on how much investment I need to make to do t14 - 15 shaped maps.
Decided to get my thumb out my ass and play MF for once, this is what I've managed to scrape together so faw
Current

Apart from gem levels and %, what would be the next obvious step in terms of upgrades?
"
Hovno wrote:
Decided to get my thumb out my ass and play MF for once, this is what I've managed to scrape together so faw
Current

Apart from gem levels and %, what would be the next obvious step in terms of upgrades?

I would personally go for a rigwalds quills next but those're relatively expensive so if you want to go for cheaper upgrades and ramp up id go for a shaper t1 quantity amulet then a dying sun then double 6links (or 6ls first if you have dmg issues)
egg
Hello.

Just curious. I really like this.

Is this build still viable with the
3.4.1 skill tree ? Or will there be a differant guide from you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info