3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong but I literally cant survive against anything.

Everything one shots me, none of the gear provides stats so how do you maintain enough str or int to use some of the gems.

Does magic find even work in delves, it doesnt affect boxes right?
Hey dude, how do you get the endurance charges to trigger the immortal call?
Any reason this is still raider and not shifting to deadeye since tailwind got added?
"
Any reason this is still raider and not shifting to deadeye since tailwind got added?

because deadeye is slower and raider does more damage, the main reason others use it is for the quality of life of chain as tailwind isnt actually that much movement speed. I just take less movement speed on the tree than most other windripper builds since I prefer not having 2.5k life
egg
"
Goeli wrote:
I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong but I literally cant survive against anything.

Everything one shots me, none of the gear provides stats so how do you maintain enough str or int to use some of the gems.

Does magic find even work in delves, it doesnt affect boxes right?

Magic find doesnt affect boxes in any way but will still affect the monster drops (and therefore the things the crawler drops at the end since it picks up loot that drops along the way)

Also you take way too much mana leech instead of the life leech you need to not be dying to things, you gear has way too little life, you want at least 70 on each gear piece (that is not a magicfind unique of course), you're using the wrong flasks, you have no jewels with life other than your belt (and you need to regal that jewel) and you're extremely low level.

Remove fangs of frost and acuity and get good jewels with flat damage and life as those nodes are supposed to be gotten at levels past 95-97.

In terms of getting strength when you stretch to get the life at constitution you get a lot of strength along the way as well as one point of int And for intelligence get a better rolled fertile mind.
egg
Why do I keep dying in t8 burial chambers :( I have 100% uptime on my flask, always check for rippy mods. Im so dumbfounded.
Don't know if I've missed something on the build or whatnot but I seem to not be doing much damage and also dying very frequently. I've got everything recommended except rigwalds and headhunter. Help me please!
"
EggsTea wrote:
Don't know if I've missed something on the build or whatnot but I seem to not be doing much damage and also dying very frequently. I've got everything recommended except rigwalds and headhunter. Help me please!

Make the character tab on your profile public or I cant help you
egg
"
Arcimis wrote:
Why do I keep dying in t8 burial chambers :( I have 100% uptime on my flask, always check for rippy mods. Im so dumbfounded.

To be honest I have no idea, I never die even when doing relatively rippy red maps, let alone safe yellows, your life total is fine and your resists are capped, the only thing I can think of is you just standing in the middle of mobs without firing to be honst, you should be surviving with 4.6k life seeing as some people farm burials with 3k life or less.
egg
ok its public now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info