3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

Hey. liked your guide, just need help with the tree. Dunno where to go. A lvling tree will help a lot. thanks.
"
delorian wrote:
Hey. liked your guide, just need help with the tree. Dunno where to go. A lvling tree will help a lot. thanks.

Added ;)
(you can take more damage nodes if you feel you've not got enough dps while levelling)
egg
Damn that was fast. I really appreciate it.
Hello super guid but I dont understand why you use CWDT and Ice Golem. I tried and the golem never pop :/
"
OL1VER0 wrote:
Hello super guid but I dont understand why you use CWDT and Ice Golem. I tried and the golem never pop :/

Cast when damage taken will only trigger skills that have a low enough level requirement, make sure the requirement is low enough. I use CWDT since it slows me down too much to manually cast it
egg
oh ok ty I didnt see that :D
On your barrage setup, why do you use added lightning support and not Ice bite support?

I thought maybe it was to increase the shock you were applying to bosses, but then I realized that couldn't be the case because you're also using elemental focus.

According to POB, using ice bite instead would increased your barrage damage by about 9%.
"
On your barrage setup, why do you use added lightning support and not Ice bite support?

I thought maybe it was to increase the shock you were applying to bosses, but then I realized that couldn't be the case because you're also using elemental focus.

According to POB, using ice bite instead would increased your barrage damage by about 9%.

At the beginning of bossfights is when you get the most damage in and often during the very beginning you will not have frenzies up so it is sometimes a substantial dmg nerf though ice bite is certainly viable if you wish to use that.
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Jan 18, 2018, 4:57:31 PM
"
At the beginning of bossfights is when you get the most damage in and often during the very beginning you will not have frenzies up so it is sometimes a substantial dmg nerf though ice bite is certainly viable if you wish to use that.

That makes sense, thanks.
I dont know i feel like i am dying alot. I cant get a Queen of the Forest to roll that high as far as evasion and my damage doesnt seem as good as yours. With Herald and Wrath popped im only pushing 17k on my lightning arrow.

I dont know if i am doing something wrong or what. Also in your shaped map video why did your help go down from 5.7k to about 5k?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info