3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
djs390 wrote:
I dont know i feel like i am dying alot. I cant get a Queen of the Forest to roll that high as far as evasion and my damage doesnt seem as good as yours. With Herald and Wrath popped im only pushing 17k on my lightning arrow.

I dont know if i am doing something wrong or what. Also in your shaped map video why did your help go down from 5.7k to about 5k?

About the changes in HP during that video that is as a result of a headhunter buff. My actual hp is 5055 at the moment. And about the rest of your damage ill need to see your gear and treem ill go and look at it now and see if you dhould change anything.
EDIT: your character tab in your profile is private. Change that and i can help.
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Jan 20, 2018, 10:32:55 AM
Hey man, i just changed it. Thank you.
"
djs390 wrote:
I dont know i feel like i am dying alot. I cant get a Queen of the Forest to roll that high as far as evasion and my damage doesnt seem as good as yours. With Herald and Wrath popped im only pushing 17k on my lightning arrow.

I dont know if i am doing something wrong or what. Also in your shaped map video why did your help go down from 5.7k to about 5k?

Its no issue that queen of the forests cannot roll as high as mine anymore since it is a 11% movement speed decrease at most. Your dmg issues may fall down to a couple things ehich can be pretty easily remedied. Firstly gem levels, especially on flat added damage gems and your auras, make a world of difference seeing as windripper has a fairly low EDPS as a bow. Secondly i cannot completely know as the character has no belt, srcond ring or amulet but i am assuming that you are using rares for those sockets except the amulet. So assuming you are using rares going for a good "elemental damage with attack skills" or flat added elemental damage roll on the rings along with 65+ life of course will be very beneficial. As for survivability I cannot PoB your character due to not having access to a pc right now so I do not know your characters health pool but you should bot be expecting this character to facetank guardians by any means but I rarely die so if you tell me how much hp youve got then I can help
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Jan 21, 2018, 8:22:09 AM
I have 1 ventors gamble right now and a biscos. I l have 1 rare ring with good resist some life and elemental damage with attacks. My life pool is 5000 right around where yours is sitting and i have a stygan belt with elemental damage with attacks resist and a jewel with lightning damage to bow attacks life and intelligence.
Thanks for the guide. I've basically copied your build on one of my standard characters as I already had a lot of the gear you use, but I haven't used a MF since CA was meta.

I got a lot of this for pretty cheap TBH (I already had the boots, belt and amulet. Had to buy the rest of the stuff):

Thanks for posting your gear, You even reminded me to go for a legacy surgeons flask haha

egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
Thanks for posting your gear, You even reminded me to go for a legacy surgeons flask haha

Nice

Had one of those lying around. Swapped out Atziri's for it as I think both defensively and offensively it's BiS.
"
Psyonix wrote:

Had one of those lying around. Swapped out Atziri's for it as I think both defensively and offensively it's BiS.

As long as you have a shock removal flask that's all gucci but IMO I dont like to have to have shock removal on your one free flask suffix. I'd say it was BIS if it was instaleech legacy version but otherwise its about the same.
egg
how about taste of hate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info