3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
Despq wrote:
how about taste of hate?

Taste of Hate grants damage based off your physical damage, which we are not scaling with this build so taste only serves as a source of physical damage mitigation
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Psyonix wrote:

Had one of those lying around. Swapped out Atziri's for it as I think both defensively and offensively it's BiS.

As long as you have a shock removal flask that's all gucci but IMO I dont like to have to have shock removal on your one free flask suffix. I'd say it was BIS if it was instaleech legacy version but otherwise its about the same.

Not necessary as a raider, as most of the time you'll be phasing, which makes you immune to elemental ailments thanks to Avatar of the Veil.
For example, here I'm phasing, with all flasks up, and am not shocked:

My flask setup is still the same except for swapping Atziri's with Vinktar's.
yep all good, that's a perfectly viable flask. I'll include it in the flasks section of the guide
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Flasks
______________________________________________________________________________________

Another good flask we can use is a Vessel of Vinktar:

These provide us with some nice benefits of penetration and free more dmg against nearby enemies as the shock is removed through avatar of the veil's ailment removal in the ascendancy.You want to go for either the penetration version like I have or the flat damage to attacks version.
(Note: The one I have linked is legacy though you dont really care about the old mods unless its double legacy which mine is not)

Cheers!
how can you play without life flask? and what about the pantheon choices?
"
dabnoj wrote:
how can you play without life flask? and what about the pantheon choices?

I'll add in a pantheon section to the guide. You dont need ife flasks for the build because life leech is enough
egg
Could you check my profile?
I am hard to kill rare monster and boss at T9.
What should I do to improve damage? since upgrade to 6L and change quiver do not increase damage much
"
La_D wrote:
Could you check my profile?
I am hard to kill rare monster and boss at T9.
What should I do to improve damage? since upgrade to 6L and change quiver do not increase damage much

The upgrade of a barrage to a 6link is actually a huge damage improvement, 1.3 times your damage from slower projectiles is very good, it gives me 120 thousand dps on my barrage. The additional barrage projectile helmet enchant is also an improvement of over 70 thousand dps. Your tree also has "will of blades" which is a node that gives us almost 0 benefit, remove it and the nodes leading up to it and go for useful nodes (If these are here trying to fill out crit go instead for depth perception). Other than that just keep up flasks and stay close to enemies you want to barrage. All these improvements should maybe even be more effective on your character seeing as your jewels provide heavy amounts of flat damage.

EDIT: You are also using completely incorrect barrage links, Physical projectile attack damage and physical to lightning support give you almost no damage since you are scaling the elemental portion of windripper in this build, not the physical, that simply is reducing your damage. Mirage archer is not good for barrage and provides much less dmg than and other supports. You lose 300 thousand dps off of my 6link setup I put in the guide for using these incorrect links. If you're going to claim to have DPS issues please try following the guide first thanks.
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Feb 6, 2018, 6:55:25 AM
Hi Gmandonnan,

I'm using your build in abyss currently. Just one request, could you please share the passive tree for Ice shot?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info